Day/hydration pack

Im after a hydration pack/camel bak are they the same? or a combined/small day sack that will be classed as hand luggage on a flight, dont want to pay the earth, I have to confess its not for water either :roll: Thanks in advance

edit to note, day sack is for the plane, not intending to take any liquid on a plane, more for a cruiseboat and maybe Army v the NAVY :wink:

hantsbloke said:
Im after a hydration pack/camel bak are they the same? or a combined/small day sack that will be classed as hand luggage on a flight, dont want to pay the earth, I have to confess its not for water either :roll: Thanks in advance
no chance your not allowed to take unsealed liquids through security

hantsbloke said:
So you want a combined hydration/daysack (but not for water!) that you can use as hand luggage on a flight?

Which flight are you planning on blowing up if I may ask?

I just want to make sure I'm not on it.

I bought one of the daysack versions from a bicycle shop for £25 instead of £60 as it was discontinued by the shop.

dont expect the bag to hold as much as a day sack though!

Personally I prefer a decent daysack with a 3L hydration pack inside it. It also does not look Mil spec.