Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Builds Dawning of the Wokka Wokka - Simmerits epic build of the 1/35 Trumpter Chinook.............

96D35B4E-82C5-4B5B-B5BB-6FC389DC8A54.jpeg

There are a lorra lorra rivets on this bloody thing

Back on this with a vengeance now I know why I lost my passion for it. It was the mrs’s lad smashing the rotors the w@nker.

anyway. I thought I was going to have to butcher the Mert kit but I don’t!!! Managed to sort the rotors from the bits I bought from the Welsh lad from the CH-47A.

Who said the Welsh were a nation of tw@ts????

4962CA2E-164F-4D52-AEB9-2DCBFA672573.jpeg

BFE8A6EE-5BB2-4F90-8CCC-FEC9893A961A.jpeg

just to give you a view of the size of this bloody thing

372803E9-8567-4FCA-918C-DBD09A70D36C.jpeg

And this is what I’m going for

E1B5AE4E-3A9D-447A-B31B-BC213FD217B0.jpeg

Daz

LE

NSP

LE
It’s normally bottles of wine but coke cans also suffice
It should be a 330ml can for all modellers at all scales since you've used one twice since I suggest featuring an object to indicate the size of these beasts.

There's a clue in the use of the word "standard" in the original suggestion.

Although I may have been a bit Rowley Birkin QC when I made the original post...

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

Daz

LE

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Everything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your version of "everything" appears to be limited to male voice choirs, shoulder chips, excessive use of consonants and ovine romantic engagements, but each to their own. More importantly, will there be a sheep on the wokka?

Your version of "everything" appears to be limited to male voice choirs, shoulder chips, excessive use of consonants and ovine romantic engagements, but each to their own. More importantly, will there be a sheep on the wokka?

We do other things well as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Threads