Davos finds no answers to crisis

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Feb 1, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/davos/7863684.stm

Still, I bet the parties were hoofing, so not all gloom then.

T*ssers :x

2. Of course he finds no answers. Look how long it took to get his Daleks reseigned so they could go down stairs. That's why they never beat the Cybermen.

3. I always thought that half of these Forums/Meetings/Assemblies/Conferences that the Prime Minister and other world leaders are constantly attending were designed for the express purpose of creating the impression that they were doing "something" about a certain issue without the actual hassle of having to do it.

4. And he was an ugly fcuker as well :D

5. No surprise. Some more of our cash pissed away then :evil:

6. Yep more hot air wasted in the luxury of a Swiss Ski Resort, usual annual bash for the "world leaders" all that fuel wasted getting them there and nothing ever achieved.
    I note that Brown left his badger headed friend back here, mustnt confuse him by letting him meet men who play with real numbers.

7. The end result is of course going to be that we go back to having the world economy dependant on US consumption levels.

A golden opportunity to create a more stable alternative, chucked away for the sake of yet more short-termism.

8. Foxtrot Oscar - the Daleks gave the Cybermen a right shoeing! :D