DaVinci code? pah! the japanese had Jesus all along

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by theoriginalphantom, Jun 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Jesus, in japan

2. The upkeep of the site is paid for out of the profits of a local yoghurt factory

I suppose you could say that is where the two cultures meet.

3. He's not the Messiah he's a velly naughty boy.

4. I'm going to get cross with all these irreverent puns...

5. Don't hang around, this thread could get a bit choppy...

6. Heir today gone tomorrow

7. The plot thickens.

Or should that be t'ickens?

8. Hmmm babies' heads.

9. Japan is proud home of Christ's tomb
    From Leo Lewis in Shingo Village

The upkeep of the site is paid for out of the profits of a local yoghurt factory, and Mr Nagano agrees that The Da Vinci Code will probably boost Shingo’s coffers. The village shop is already doing a roaring trade in Christ-branded saké. “Did you enjoy the museum?” asks Mr Nagano. “If you did, I recommend you go to Ishikawa district. They have the tomb of Moses there.”

Saké fcuker.

10. Not only Jesus and his unknown mystery brother, but Moses as well. So Japan is the spiritual home of Judaism ( well all that Sake must have it's effects), imagine how the Bushido Rabbi's would have performed the circumsition. Out with the trusted Samurai sword and " I chop off end of plick now"

11. A mystery brother (from the same parents or a religious brother?) who casually takes up the cross for Jesus? now thats brotherly love.

12. They're a cruel race you know....just when the Da Vinci crap was dying down...

13. And so was this thread!

14. Did he bring his apostles with him?

Matthew, Mark, Luke and Lexus?

15. Jesus H Fcuking Christ.

Don't they realise they could upset a lot of religious people?