Davina from Pristinas Spank the Monkey

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by MicknDarcyJo, Sep 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Was lying in the bath reminiscing, and thought of some of the nights that I spent as a guest of the Engineers in the bar they built in Wellington Lines, just outside Podujevo.

One night, I was stupid enough to wander in wearing a UN Military Police T-shirt and ended up becoming involved in an impromptu 'gameshow' hosted by 'Davina from Pristina'.....

The game involved me at the front, with me pants round me ankles, being spanked by a large plank of splintery wood....Dunno what the whole point of it was, but I 'won' a huge amount of beer....

I believe it was 32 Engrs from Hamelyn who were based there at the time...Do any of the lads who were there at the time have any memories, or even pics of the events of that night?

2. 35 in hameln fella

32 are tankies from hohne/munsterlager.

3. Would that be 28 in Hameln?

32 in Hohne?

4. when did the riggies ever go anywhere on tour :? :? :? :?

i know that 35 are now in paderborn ronnie

5. The game involved me at the front, with me pants round me ankles, being spanked by a large plank of splintery wood....Dunno what the whole point of it was, but I 'won' a huge amount of beer....

BABOON! Sport of kings, if you are into that sort of thing! You are quite lucky it was only wood, the orange minefield poles hurt a lot more. Not that I've been babooned.

6. I was there for 6 six months with 31 AES what a time we built the bar there. had some brill nights in there i might have some pics will see what i can find.

7. Come now fellas to "Baboon" correctly 8O
    one must use the oar from avon sexpest kit :twisted: :twisted:

8. not that you know, eh :?: :?: :?: :?:

9. i may have asissted in one or two troop fun events

10. FUN for who exactly :?: :?: :?: :?:

11. If you do mate, I'd appreciate some scans of them...Had some great times with the engineers out there, even indulging in cylume cocktails on their barbecue at the end of the tour - before getting CDT'd the next day!!

12. engr172

engr172 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Yes I was ther that night, Davina or C***ey, was a legend. I was the knob who got bollok naked in front of the NorBat CO.......great times