David Shayler finally looses it.

Good to see MND has found something else to do and is moving on in the world!

The "Rainbow Gathering, now that's a group I want to join!

Been following this one for a while, not laughed so hard and for so long as I did when that article in the Observer IIRC came out with it looking like a pantomime dame. Truly fitting end for the scumbag!

Makes you wonder what the heck sort of screening they were doing in MI5 when he was being assessed for employment - screws that loose are hard to miss for anyone with any real people experience....

Or is this a reaction to the drugs they fed him as a spook? :wink: :?

S

stabradop

Now that's just hilarious :lol:

What a worthless twatter, does make you wonder about the Security Service's standard of recruitment.

As a walting transvestite myself, I wish to dissassociate myself from this rather unconvincing mangirl. At least put some fecking lippy on!!!!

eodmatt said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Mr Shayler, 43, who now dresses as a woman, calls himself Dolores, and claims on his personal website that he is the Messiah.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ler-evicted-from-National-Trust-property.html
He wasnt dressed as a woman in the picture. Although he was dressed as a c unt.
According to that article he's been evicted from his squat - seems to have been simply fecked out onto the roadside

We've all had a good laugh at his Messiah complex and his alter-ego Dolores but I don't think it's a great reflection on society when mentally ill people end up sleeping rough.

big_mad_ejit said:
eodmatt said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Mr Shayler, 43, who now dresses as a woman, calls himself Dolores, and claims on his personal website that he is the Messiah.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ler-evicted-from-National-Trust-property.html
According to that article he's been evicted from his squat - seems to have been simply fecked out onto the roadside

We've all had a good laugh at his Messiah complex and his alter-ego Dolores but I don't think it's a great reflection on society when mentally ill people end up sleeping rough.
At least he managed to save his ironing board. Worth a fortune, never been feckin used.

ironrations said:
big_mad_ejit said:
eodmatt said:
vvaannmmaann said:

At least he managed to save his ironing board. Worth a fortune, never been feckin used.
Oh for a tractor with a faulty muck spreader to drive past

Knew you and your fickle bint in the 90s

No-one shed a tear for this individual - neither 'spy' nor 'agent'

Just an incompetent desk officer and traitor

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
IIRC David Shayler was for many years a Middlesbrough fan. If watching Boro play doesnt screw you up then nothing will.

And Dolores or not, he has lost a lot of weight.

Just talking to somebody in the know( nudge, nudge, wink,wink). That he'd infiltrated a new terrorist group, the national nutters, and he'd gone deep throat. Thats the reason he was wearing a dress. Apparently he had found the experience very liberating and and was very happy to blow away any future terrorist groups.

Delighted to see him on the streets. Pri*k.

whf

he may be squatting and homeless but at least he can afford a mobile!!