David Shayler finally looses it.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Aug 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good to see MND has found something else to do and is moving on in the world!
  2. He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty ladyboy.
  3. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

The "Rainbow Gathering, now that's a group I want to join!
  4. Been following this one for a while, not laughed so hard and for so long as I did when that article in the Observer IIRC came out with it looking like a pantomime dame. Truly fitting end for the scumbag!
  5. Makes you wonder what the heck sort of screening they were doing in MI5 when he was being assessed for employment - screws that loose are hard to miss for anyone with any real people experience....
  6. Or is this a reaction to the drugs they fed him as a spook? :wink: :?
  7. Chuckle chuckle chuckle! Nothing like Karmic justice.....!
  8. Now that's just hilarious :lol:

What a worthless twatter, does make you wonder about the Security Service's standard of recruitment.
  9. As a walting transvestite myself, I wish to dissassociate myself from this rather unconvincing mangirl. At least put some fecking lippy on!!!!
  10. According to that article he's been evicted from his squat - seems to have been simply fecked out onto the roadside

We've all had a good laugh at his Messiah complex and his alter-ego Dolores but I don't think it's a great reflection on society when mentally ill people end up sleeping rough.
  11. Shayler p1ssed off Box 500 - he's lucky he's not sleeping with the fishes! :twisted:
  12. At least he managed to save his ironing board. Worth a fortune, never been feckin used.
  13. Oh for a tractor with a faulty muck spreader to drive past

Knew you and your fickle bint in the 90s

No-one shed a tear for this individual - neither 'spy' nor 'agent'

Just an incompetent desk officer and traitor