• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

David Shayler finally looses it.

Been following this one for a while, not laughed so hard and for so long as I did when that article in the Observer IIRC came out with it looking like a pantomime dame. Truly fitting end for the scumbag!

Makes you wonder what the heck sort of screening they were doing in MI5 when he was being assessed for employment - screws that loose are hard to miss for anyone with any real people experience....

S

stabradop

Now that's just hilarious :lol:

What a worthless twatter, does make you wonder about the Security Service's standard of recruitment.

eodmatt said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Mr Shayler, 43, who now dresses as a woman, calls himself Dolores, and claims on his personal website that he is the Messiah.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ler-evicted-from-National-Trust-property.html
He wasnt dressed as a woman in the picture. Although he was dressed as a c unt.
According to that article he's been evicted from his squat - seems to have been simply fecked out onto the roadside

We've all had a good laugh at his Messiah complex and his alter-ego Dolores but I don't think it's a great reflection on society when mentally ill people end up sleeping rough.

big_mad_ejit said:
eodmatt said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Mr Shayler, 43, who now dresses as a woman, calls himself Dolores, and claims on his personal website that he is the Messiah.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ler-evicted-from-National-Trust-property.html
According to that article he's been evicted from his squat - seems to have been simply fecked out onto the roadside

We've all had a good laugh at his Messiah complex and his alter-ego Dolores but I don't think it's a great reflection on society when mentally ill people end up sleeping rough.
At least he managed to save his ironing board. Worth a fortune, never been feckin used.

ironrations said:
big_mad_ejit said:
eodmatt said:
vvaannmmaann said:

At least he managed to save his ironing board. Worth a fortune, never been feckin used.
Oh for a tractor with a faulty muck spreader to drive past

Knew you and your fickle bint in the 90s

No-one shed a tear for this individual - neither 'spy' nor 'agent'

Just an incompetent desk officer and traitor

See what happens to you if you cross ZNL either you end up in the woods slashing your wrists or they zap you with microwaves and fry your brain.

Me I'm off to get some tin foil.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
IIRC David Shayler was for many years a Middlesbrough fan. If watching Boro play doesnt screw you up then nothing will.

And Dolores or not, he has lost a lot of weight.

Just talking to somebody in the know( nudge, nudge, wink,wink). That he'd infiltrated a new terrorist group, the national nutters, and he'd gone deep throat. Thats the reason he was wearing a dress. Apparently he had found the experience very liberating and and was very happy to blow away any future terrorist groups.

Latest Threads