Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

DAVID (scousesoldier) THE TROLL WHERE ARE YOU?

Thing is if he was even in the slightest bit clever he would be annoying .
I do find my days at home on R and R funny with this thick knob kicking
about , Come on stickyunderpants, where are you ? lets have some fun.

paveway_3 said:
Thing is if he was even in the slightest bit clever he would be annoying .
I do find my days at home on R and R funny with this thick knob kicking
about , Come on stickyunderpants, where are you ? lets have some fun.

You enjoy a thick knob then, Pave? :D

Aha, I wondered where this little shite had gone! Some of you might remember a few days ago on a thread where he claimed to hate the Cheshire's and I, along with others, tried to offer advice but then he started getting all wierd. He PM'd me and started getting all abusive. Had to go home(see what I do at work all day)but the next morning the thread had been taken off. Can someone enlighten me as to what happened - I'm intrigued!!?

He has popped in a few times under a different user name , the powers of
arrse have found out who he is and where he is , so watch this space lol,

Is this the same guy that started that racist thread last night and the same guy that started slagging off Hitlerwasabitnaughty??

Must add what a prize c0ck!!!

Ronnie8781 said:
Is this the same guy that started that racist thread last night and the same guy that started slagging off Hitlerwasabitnaughty??

Must add what a prize c0ck!!!

Not sure but he sounds like the same little freak!!

Strange that you should mention he PMd you, Cutsy. Because I got this one from him today:

bugs can i stick my hand up your wifes minge so i can get my fingers nice and sticky mate

Ah well. If it wasn't for poor, saddo fücks like this, the rest of us would never know how normal we are. :D :D

MsG

If he's Scousesoldier surely he should be in the Kings and not going on about the Cheshires? Anyway haven't the Cheshires disbanded, amalgamated and become the Mercians or something? All PBI to me so I am not sure.

Do they have an army cadet force Cheshire Regt? :lol: