• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

David Reeve, xmas outed Walt

Lovely job, one thing struck me though was the similarity with Halliday of course its not him, due to the proximity of each other, I just wonder if this clown is part of Para Force H? (Halliday gave up the pretence of being a Royal Marine and is now bluffing being a Para to whoever will listen).

Btw gave a nod to Granada Reports about this character

Wow! Whatta read. Lol. A great and entertaining article. It seem's some people just keep digging themselves deeper, and then they end up on here! Well done for putting that lot together.

ps, Dave or whatever you want to be known as now, never try to bluff a Para! :)

Please dont post piccies of the Mrs and kid chaps.

She is probably unaware of the porkies and more than likely an innocent and doesn't deserve to be dragged through the mill like Private Pile

A

Aleegee1698

SJ, fucking awesome!

A certain for the "Walts 2011", my, how I chortled reading his Arsepedia, my cheeks are still hurting.

Dave, fancy a pint down the Legion with some real "Camo" wearers?

Latest Threads