David Reeve, xmas outed Walt

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by THESUNJOCK, Dec 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 10
  1. Hahahahaha! A long read, but worth it. What a 1st class throbber.

2. OH how that made me titter...

3. H3

H3 LE

Mucho clappoo !!!! ...... Reeve your a Tit !!

4. Lovely job, one thing struck me though was the similarity with Halliday of course its not him, due to the proximity of each other, I just wonder if this clown is part of Para Force H? (Halliday gave up the pretence of being a Royal Marine and is now bluffing being a Para to whoever will listen).

Btw gave a nod to Granada Reports about this character

5. Wow! Whatta read. Lol. A great and entertaining article. It seem's some people just keep digging themselves deeper, and then they end up on here! Well done for putting that lot together.

ps, Dave or whatever you want to be known as now, never try to bluff a Para! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Superb outing. The emails are funny as fcuk. Looking forward to seeing it in the press! :)

7. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Please dont post piccies of the Mrs and kid chaps.

She is probably unaware of the porkies and more than likely an innocent and doesn't deserve to be dragged through the mill like Private Pile

• Like Like x 10
  8. good effort Sunjock! another weasel snared!

9. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Great stuff! Was the service no checked to see who it belonged to? Mind you might have found it on some surplus

10. Brilliant job

11. Pretty fair to say the only black bag job he'll be doing will involve putting a bin bag over his head and doing the drawstring up tight until it's all over.

12. It is the season of Panto.....Oh Yes he was Oh no he wasnt. Gobsmacked

13. Well done to all for this outing of a walt :thumright: