David Laws

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by auxie, May 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have read some quite fawning articles about Laws in the Right Wing press over the past few days, I wonder how long that is going to last now!

Shocking that he feels the need to rip off the taxpayer, he was allegedly a self made millionaire before he reached 30.
  2. They've started shoving their snouts in the trough early, haven't they?
  3. Sack him. Now.
    He is a thief, he has helped himself to over £40,000 of taxpayers money he wasn't entitled to.
    Being a thief renders him unfit for public office. His atempts to dodge the issue with interpretations of what constitutes two people living as partners just make him devious as well as dishonest.

Sack him and take him to court for theft.
  4. Herrumph,
    bent in more ways than one.
    The more things change, the more etc etc.

5. The best bit is while the investigations into all MP's expenses were going on he sat on it. It must have been bloody obvious to him that what he was doing would look bad if ever made public. But he sat on it. He let Clegg give us all that self righteous crap about how clean the Lib Dems were and still sat on it.

All to hide the fact that he was a bandit. It's pathetic and laughable. He's humiliated his Party leader and now himself all because he didn't want the world to find out that he was a fairy.

But ultimately it just proves that the man responsible for making cuts in public expenditure can't be trusted.

Sack him now! Cameron is clearly annoyed and has made sure he got a statement out quickly to the effect that the case should be referred to Parliamentary standards. Clegg not so quick. wonder why?

Laws was the man that was suppossed to go on Question Time last night but pulled out claiming it was because the Govt refused to appear with Alistair Campbell. Makes me wonder if the real reason was that they knew this was coming and he was hiding away.

Either way he's not to be trusted. After just 17 days as a Minister bin the twat.
  6. I don't give a f ck who people choose to share bodily fluids with but this article clearly has no integrity or honesty in his body. Such people have no place in public office
  7. Has this just come to light or has it been known about for some time? If it is the latter, why was he appointed to a senior post in the first place?
  8. Burn him! BURN HIM!

(or at least cut off his hand) (and yes, i will throw the first stone cos i am pure)
  9. Outrage bus booked,P.O.L. completed,tickets for sale!! ALL ABOARD!!!
    Lets face it, nothing's changed,they just think they've gotten better at trying to hide it!
  10. We have two 'hopes' in this corrupt and broken country:

No Hope and Bob Hope.

PS: I thought DC said he would sack immediately any person in his government acting illegally or improperly - has Clegg blocked the dismissal of this man? If so, why?
  11. Right so how do we sack him then. Wasnt that one of Dave's promises???
  12. Sort of like Bill Clinton swearing he did not have sex with Monica Lewinsky. When the evidence showed otherwise he said that a BJ isn't sex.

Sort of the same logic here as to his partner
  13. :D
  14. £40,000 for preserving your privacy?.... what a sweet deal.

Sack him, he clearly has no moral courage or integrity.