David Lammy Watch

B9D37072-EE1B-4310-9C6E-E2C67BD4AFA0.jpeg

And he said it was racist to have white smoke to announce that a new Pope had been chosen, and that there should be a black Pope.

And he said it was racist to have white smoke to announce that a new Pope had been chosen, and that there should be a black Pope.
The second bit of that immediately brought to mind a dit from an Italian newspaper in the late 90s.
J-P II was having his weekly chat with God.
At one point God asked J-P what his views were on female priests.
‘Not in my bloody lifetime,’ replied Il Papa.
Later in the conversation, J-P broached the subject of his successor, and he had a candidate in mind who could be written into his Will, thus bypassing the need for a Conclave.
‘What do you say to another Polish Pope, Boss?’
‘Not in my feckin lifetime’, came the reply.

DL: One million Indians died fighting for us. They fought for the European project and they're not now going to vote on the basis of whether Granny can come over for a wedding

SW: Did you just say they fought for the European project?

DL: They fought for the European project

SW: They fought for Britain to get rid of a European dictator. They didn't fight for the European Union. They didn't fight for the European economic community. That's a complete perversion of history and what they were fighting for.

exsniffer

War Hero
DL: One million Indians died fighting for us. They fought for the European project and they're not now going to vote on the basis of whether Granny can come over for a wedding

SW: They fought for Britain to get rid of a European dictator. They didn't fight for the European Union. They didn't fight for the European economic community. That's a complete perversion of history and what they were fighting for.
i suspect he may have been thinking of these chaps

He got the numbers wrong though. Apparently their were only 4500 of them

I remember his immediate reaction as the Brexit result was announced. "it can't be." "The people have voted the wrong way." So much for democracy. He, and others were, and still are, part of the problem in politics today. 'We know what's best for you.' The arrogant twa ts.

Dumb1

War Hero
I also like the fact that he voiciferously and passionately opposed the deportation of Jamaican criminals despite voting in person for the law upon which they were to be deported, when in Government.

He's just the sort of politician we need.

I also like the fact that he voiciferously and passionately opposed the deportation of Jamaican criminals despite voting in person for the law upon which they were to be deported, when in Government.

Grossly invested in his personal image, which could be likened to a good number of professional politicians. He, however, represents a very largely black constituency, in which case he could be excused his black, black, black approach to local - but emphatically not national - politics. I'm not aware of too many mainstream English politicos who feel that their local demographies must be fully reflected in national legislation. Like Abbott and others, though, he does; it's part of the postmodern thought-process which considers all other than a personally-held identitarian viewpoint to be anathaema.

He reminds me of Boateng, who was Affirmatively appointed British High Commissioner to South Africa some years ago. He and his wife treated the Embassy staff as though they were slaves, and considered themselves Lords and Ladies to be knelt before. Naturally, given the enduring perfidiousness of Albion, he was ennobled to a Title (in Ghana, but sitting in the House of Lords).

Grossly invested in his personal image, which could be likened to a good number of professional politicians. He, however, represents a very largely black constituency, in which case he could be excused his black, black, black approach to local - but emphatically not national - politics. I'm not aware of too many mainstream English politicos who feel that their local demographies must be fully reflected in national legislation. Like Abbott and others, though, he does; it's part of the postmodern thought-process which considers all other than a personally-held identitarian viewpoint to be anathaema.

He reminds me of Boateng, who was Affirmatively appointed British High Commissioner to South Africa some years ago. He and his wife treated the Embassy staff as though they were slaves, and considered themselves Lords and Ladies to be knelt before. Naturally, given the enduring perfidiousness of Albion, he was ennobled to a Title (in Ghana, but sitting in the House of Lords).
Ah that mong.
I was once a Customs prosecution witness in a drug smuggling case in which Boating was a defence lawyer, his scrote client had clearly been visited by the Emperor...
"So officer, you have given a very detailed description of my clients tattoos and those of another defendant ".
"Yes".
"That's a remarkable observation seeing as you were about 200 metres away "
"No".
Fake guffaw for attention...
"Well would you please tell the court how close you were, I'll accept if I'm a few metres out".
"About 6 feet away, I'd stopped to allow them to cross the zebra crossing and at night they were in my headlights ".

I wasn't the only witness in that trial who made him publicly an utter spastic, I believe the judge fined him a couple of days earnings for sheer ineptness.

Oddly enough, he was never invited to prosecute for us, must have been his skin colour...

Grossly invested in his personal image, which could be likened to a good number of professional politicians. He, however, represents a very largely black constituency, in which case he could be excused his black, black, black approach to local - but emphatically not national - politics.

Tottenham has a population of less than 27% blacks, he got 76% of the total vote.

Although hes got the highest voting percentage, the area has been Labour since the seat was created in 1950

Lammy is probably referring to the Indians who supported and in some cases fought for Hitler.

Lammy is not a democrat. The day after the Brexit referendum he was calling for the result to be ignored.

See post number six above.

A two faced communist c*nt in simple language. Him, Abbot and Butler could form the Black North London trinity for people's democracy, i.e. communism.

Communism must be a North London thing. I guess that's why Karl Marx is buried there.

Tottenham has a population of less than 27% blacks, he got 76% of the total vote.

Although hes got the highest voting percentage, the area has been Labour since the seat was created in 1950

Probably one of those seats where you could pin a Labour rosette on a scarecrow, and it would get voted in.

Not without precedent, given that Michael Foot was an MP for a good while.

Lammy is probably referring to the Indians who supported and in some cases fought for Hitler.

Lammy is not a democrat. The day after the Brexit referendum he was calling for the result to be ignored.

See post number six above.
It's slightly odd that despite all his gobbing off, there is a distinct lack of any sex scandals involving this 83iqer.
Place your bets Ladies and Gents...
Gay and in denial 3/1
Blik with a tiny cock, evens.
Blik with a huge empty head, bets off.

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer

Such arrogance obviously rubbed off on the son, three and a half years in the sex offenders wing.

Such arrogance obviously rubbed off on the son, three and a half years in the sex offenders wing.

I wonder if the arrogant little sh*t thought daddy might get him off in court.

The apple never falls far from the tree....

Yes, probably right there. Wear the rosette, get the vote.

Dumb1

War Hero
Ah that mong.
I was once a Customs prosecution witness in a drug smuggling case in which Boating was a defence lawyer, his scrote client had clearly been visited by the Emperor...
"So officer, you have given a very detailed description of my clients tattoos and those of another defendant ".
"Yes".
"That's a remarkable observation seeing as you were about 200 metres away "
"No".
Fake guffaw for attention...
"Well would you please tell the court how close you were, I'll accept if I'm a few metres out".
"About 6 feet away, I'd stopped to allow them to cross the zebra crossing and at night they were in my headlights ".

I wasn't the only witness in that trial who made him publicly an utter spastic, I believe the judge fined him a couple of days earnings for sheer ineptness.

Oddly enough, he was never invited to prosecute for us, must have been his skin colour...
Boateng always amazed me. Back in the 90s he was on the telly joining in on the Tory sleaze bashing banging on about second jobs of Tory MPs..... I was based in Fleetbank House and was amazed to see him one lunchtime the following week in his court gear. Utter hypocrisy.

lammy is a gross liability to the labour party. The more tv exposure he gets, the better. dawn butler is equally a waddling imbecile.

Last edited: