David Gilmour live at Gadansk

spike7451 said:
BBC Four 2110Hr Fri 27th they are having a Pink Floyd night inc the above concert,
Spike
Outstanding concert. Isn't it something else to hear folks who can play an instrument, don't need to wear gaudy suits, have no antics no bad language and move from song to song with the minimum of fuss?
One of their classics - Comfortably Numb was even better live than on their original recording. Fan-fecking-tastic :D

Comfortably Numb sent a siver up my spine how well it was done. Bloody good gig if you ask me.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
a friend has just bought the box set - 3 cd's, 2 dvd's ( I think ) and a load of other bumf. it's £40 on amazon atm - he was well made up with it, said it's all superb.

Not ashamed to say I had a little bit of a moment when Richard Wright led the vocals on Comfortably Numb.
Absolutely brilliant.

[quote="Alec_Lomas
Outstanding concert. Isn't it something else to hear folks who can play an instrument, don't need to wear gaudy suits, have no antics no bad language and move from song to song with the minimum of fuss?
One of their classics - Comfortably Numb was even better live than on their original recording. Fan-fecking-tastic :D[/quote]

What he said.

Comfortably Numb will never cease to send shivers up my spine... what a song.

Sky + it and thought it was brilliant

Watching it now in peace & quiet.Miss spike at work,Whisky & ginger on the table,cat curled up on my lap & surfing ARRSE.
Ahh...bliss!!!