David Gilmour live at Gadansk

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by spike7451, Sep 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

BBC Four 2110Hr Fri 27th they are having a Pink Floyd night inc the above concert,
    Spike

2. Outstanding concert. Isn't it something else to hear folks who can play an instrument, don't need to wear gaudy suits, have no antics no bad language and move from song to song with the minimum of fuss?
    One of their classics - Comfortably Numb was even better live than on their original recording. Fan-fecking-tastic :D

3. Comfortably Numb sent a siver up my spine how well it was done. Bloody good gig if you ask me.

4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

a friend has just bought the box set - 3 cd's, 2 dvd's ( I think ) and a load of other bumf. it's £40 on amazon atm - he was well made up with it, said it's all superb.

5. Not ashamed to say I had a little bit of a moment when Richard Wright led the vocals on Comfortably Numb.
    Absolutely brilliant.

6. not a bad gig. i like David Gilmour's voice, not as good as Roger Water's like, but good on the ear all the same.

7. [quote="Alec_Lomas
    Outstanding concert. Isn't it something else to hear folks who can play an instrument, don't need to wear gaudy suits, have no antics no bad language and move from song to song with the minimum of fuss?
    One of their classics - Comfortably Numb was even better live than on their original recording. Fan-fecking-tastic :D[/quote]

What he said.

8. Comfortably Numb will never cease to send shivers up my spine... what a song.

9. Sky + it and thought it was brilliant

10. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Watching it now in peace & quiet.Miss spike at work,Whisky & ginger on the table,cat curled up on my lap & surfing ARRSE.
    Ahh...bliss!!!