David Gilmore (Pink Floyd)

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by spike7451, Mar 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Is on BBC Radio 2 @ 2030hrs this Saturday.A recorded 'live' session.
  2. Yep, im already to record it mate, should be a good one...
  3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

They played a couple of sneak previews on the Steve Wright show the other day.
    Sounds very good!
  4. I'm seeing him end of march, and Dodgy Rog in Cork ( in a tent?!?) in june.

Hurrah for me.
  5. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

A nouvelle Floyd-loving mate drew me attention to the BBC website, which states that after this broadcast, there'll be an hour-long broadcast of a video of the gig (at the Mermaid last Tuesday), available by pressing the red button and going into BBCi.

I have put out a request through my alternate command net to get it burned to DVD.

Edited cos the no-brainer left out the really important information.
  6. BTW its Gilmour.
  7. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Stop nitpicking! :twisted: I was pished when I wrote it!!!!!!! :D
    Saturday night,2030....Light's out.....volume up....Chilled beer in the fridge....house all to myself!!
  8. Pink Floyd will be playing this summer at a festival(along with Deep Purple and others) in my hometown . www.arrowrockfestival.nl
    Too bad David Gilmour will not be joining the Floyd.
    I.M.O one of the best guitarists ever.
  9. Sadly mistaken.

Its Roger Waters that is playing, not PF. He will be performing Dark Side of The Moon.

10. You're right. I just took a second look at the site.
    Sorry for the wrong comment there.
  11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

BRILLIANT!!Just listened to it on R2! :D Mans a rock god! Music of that quality is timeless.I just hope no cnuting mc or dj or what ever they call themselves tries to make a 'modern' mixed POS like they always do! :evil:
  12. If you go to BBC2 and press the red button ( assuming you have Sky ) you can see three of the tracks played at the Mermaid.

13. Damn, I missed it tonight, had friends over. Is Dave Gilmour playing any gigs in the UK this summer, i.e. preferably oop North.
  14. Not have Google on your planet or is this just your way of ice breaking?

Dave Gilmore