David Gilmore (Pink Floyd)

I'm seeing him end of march, and Dodgy Rog in Cork ( in a tent?!?) in june.

Hurrah for me.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
spike7451 said:
Is on BBC Radio 2 @ 2030hrs this Saturday.A recorded 'live' session.
Spike
A nouvelle Floyd-loving mate drew me attention to the BBC website, which states that after this broadcast, there'll be an hour-long broadcast of a video of the gig (at the Mermaid last Tuesday), available by pressing the red button and going into BBCi.

I have put out a request through my alternate command net to get it burned to DVD.

Edited cos the no-brainer left out the really important information.

Pink Floyd will be playing this summer at a festival(along with Deep Purple and others) in my hometown . www.arrowrockfestival.nl
Too bad David Gilmour will not be joining the Floyd.
I.M.O one of the best guitarists ever.

Cloggie said:
Pink Floyd will be playing this summer at a festival(along with Deep Purple and others) in my hometown . .
Sadly mistaken.

Its Roger Waters that is playing, not PF. He will be performing Dark Side of The Moon.

BB

You're right. I just took a second look at the site.
Sorry for the wrong comment there.

BRILLIANT!!Just listened to it on R2! :D Mans a rock god! Music of that quality is timeless.I just hope no cnuting mc or dj or what ever they call themselves tries to make a 'modern' mixed POS like they always do! :evil:

If you go to BBC2 and press the red button ( assuming you have Sky ) you can see three of the tracks played at the Mermaid.

Niiiice.

Damn, I missed it tonight, had friends over. Is Dave Gilmour playing any gigs in the UK this summer, i.e. preferably oop North.

how spooky, I was just listening to high hopes and then i saw this post.

ooer :?

susie_q said:
Damn, I missed it tonight, had friends over. Is Dave Gilmour playing any gigs in the UK this summer, i.e. preferably oop North.
susie_q,
Go to the Radio 2 website & you'll be able to hear it under the "Listen Again" button.
Spike

The Lord Flasheart said:
susie_q said:
Not have Google on your planet or is this just your way of ice breaking?

Dave Gilmore
By the way that's the wrong 'Dave Gilmour' or were you trying to fool me?