David 'does God'

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by alib, Apr 4, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In the G Paper David Cameron 'does God' at No 10 Easter event
    Troubled by a difficult relationship with a charisma free Chancellor and a back stabbing faction ridden party has Dave now been possessed by the unquiet spirit of Tony Blair?
  2. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Don't be so darn cynical my pet - especially at the biggest Holy Day in the Christian calendar.

Anyhoo, our blessed David isn't saying anything wrong and the whole Christian ethos etc. that Jesus taught should be accepted by the U.K. It's good to see a public figure evangelising his Faith and not being namby-pamby.
  3. Slippery slope. Blessed are the meek, rich man eye of needle, can't serve both God and Mammon? It's political correctness gorn mad I tell you!
  4. Aw for gawd sake, if a zilloin others can chant religous retoric in the name of their particualr chosen god and get all pissy when they see a Union flag or a cross then is it such a crime if the Prime Minister says a few Christain things? Getting fucked off with double standards....

mumble.. haauumghf... in my day... fuzzy wuzzies....

By the way, 'Does God' sexually or recreationally?
  5. I don't think he ever inhaled.
  6. ****, thought the Government had grown some and were actually going to tax the Churches.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. I think you'll find that claiming to be a devout Christian is just a pre-emptive attempt to reduce criticism over some monumental piece of back-stabbing he's got up his sleeve for them.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Hang on - isn't there a vacancy in a well known church position that might suit him. 2 birds with one stone see? Avoids another beardy as Arch Bish and removes knob from No 10. I can't see a disadvantage, but I'll just check my logic .......
  9. Reassuringly there is no sign of turning Papist just yet.
  10. Who? Beardy or the other twat?
  11. ehwhat

ehwhat Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Given everything else going on in government this tidbit is pretty small. Clearly just a quick wink and attempt to pander to those who might actually have belief. A meaningless gesture at best.

And, please do not send the man to Canterbury. I rather enjoy the cathedral and archives and would hate to have my day binned by an inadvertent meeting. Although, he might be up for a game of Nine Men's Morris on the boards carved into the seats in the cloister.
  12. Does 'Cliff Richard' know?
  13. Is that a euphanisum?
  14. Well given his boss (HM The Queen) is head of the CoE, I suppose he can hardly turn around on Easter and give her the finger whilst clearing the traces of easter egg chocolate off his gob.

Just as long as God doesn't tell him to invade somewhere.

And if they do, can it not be host and dusty.
  15. ehwhat

ehwhat Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Wish that I had thought of that, but no, its just a game.