David Cameron Rides Rebekah's Horse, or something similar

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bokkatankie, Mar 1, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I recognise CMD, but I didn't know the horse was a ginger.
  2. Rebekah? The fuck name is that, Who is she?
  3. Fucking hell what has happened to the Telegraph? Worst headlines ever?
  4. He's admitted now that Raisa was one of the horses he rode before becoming PM.
  5. Cheeky cunt, one of my many grand daughters is named Rebekah. :)
  6. Why?
  7. Who genuinely gives a shit?
  8. ALL we need now is a dog.
  9. Er, so the PM has has a ride on an EX Police Horse ?

And the horse is now dead, and the Red head woman's husband was at Eton with the PM ....This is national news these days ?
  10. I think Ginge sucked the horse off before letting it ride cameron!

That could be tomorrows tabloid head lines!!!

*Gets phone**
  11. A life in the day of a horse:

First I get fucked by the Media and then I get fucked by the Government.

Then, tragically, I died. The Media blamed the Government and the Government blamed the Media.

Still, look on the bright side no movie yet!!!
  12. Good Jewish name?
  13. 54 varieties to choose from:

Rebecca \r(e)-bec-ca, reb(e)-cca\ as a girl's name is pronounced ree-BEK-ah. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Rebecca is "to bind". Biblical: Rebekah, noted in the Genesis account as a maiden of beauty, modesty, and kindness, became the wife of Abraham's son, Isaac. The name was used by the Puritans and was common through the 19th century. Use of the name in the novel and film "Rebecca" also revived it. Philanthropist Rebekah Harkness; author Rebecca West; actress Rebecca De Mornay.
    Rebecca has 54 variant forms: Becca, Beck, Becka, Beckah, Becke, Beckee, Becker, Beckey, Becki, Beckie, Becky, Beki, Bekka, Bekki, Bekkie, Reba, Rebakah, Rebba, Rebbeca, Rebbecca, Rebbecka, Rebbie, Rebeca, Rebeccah, Rebeccea, Rebeccka, Rebecha, Rebecka, Rebeckah, Rebeckia, Rebecky, Rebeha, Rebeka, Rebekah, Rebekha, Rebekka, Rebekkah, Rebekke, Rebeque, Ree, Reeba, Reveka, Revekah, Revekka, Rheba, Ribecca, Riva, Rivah, Rivalee, Rivekka, Rivi, Rivka, Rivkah and Rivy.