David Cameron is...

Signallers

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Your views on the Posh boy who 77% of the Public Hate, and hasn't done a single positive contribution during his time in power.

Who would you prefer as PM and what would you expect to change and how?
Precisely. They are all as bad as each other. Promise the moon until they are actually in power.

David Cameron is... pretty typical of today's sort of politician.

As to who I'd rather have as PM, I'd go for Oliver Cromwell. Not without his faults but I do like his style.

Precisely. They are all as bad as each other. Promise the moon until they are actually in power.
Are females allowed to have a political opinion all of a sudden?

Slowly clearing up the total disaster left behind by the last set of retards. No Labour government has ever left office with a lower rate of employment than it inherited.

He seemed well surprised to see Mr Andrew Murray on his doorstep today.

In reality, we had three to choose from, and I think he was the least bad. And despite Labour chucking out their incumbant and putting in a new man, DC still seems the least bad.

When Cameron was asked- after Andy Murray's Wimbledon triumph- if he was going to meet the new champion, Cameron said something like, 'I'm sure he'll be very busy.' I thought, 'You're the Prime Minister, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE REALLY BUSY (you chod)'.
It's something I've noticed before, an obviously faux modesty or self-deprecation which makes him look like a penis. He's the Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ffs, he's allowed to have a bit of swagger, not simpering like a star-struck schoolgirl.

David Cameron is... pretty typical of today's sort of politician.

As to who I'd rather have as PM, I'd go for Oliver Cromwell. Not without his faults but I do like his style.
In respect of Cameron I would invoke Oliver Cromwell and tell him, "you have sat there too long for any good that you do. In the name of God GO!"

Never done a days work in his life and is living on a different planet. "Call me Dave" is an utter ****** who has no idea how most people have to live day by day.

Never done a days work in his life and is living on a different planet. "Call me Dave" is an utter ****** who has no idea how most people have to live day by day.
Just like the residents of most chav estates

Sent in a harsh font, using finger paints

You mean "Never done a days work in his life EXCEPT for the 7 years he spent working for Carlton TV"?