David Cameron is...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Signallers, Jul 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Signallers

Signallers Book Reviewer

Your views on the Posh boy who 77% of the Public Hate, and hasn't done a single positive contribution during his time in power.
  2. David Cameron is...

A windsock.
  3. Who would you prefer as PM and what would you expect to change and how?
    • Like Like x 4
  4. Precisely. They are all as bad as each other. Promise the moon until they are actually in power.
    • Like Like x 4
  5. He's made conspicuous by the absence of substance in the things he purports to do.
  6. Superficial, anodyne, feckless, false, bombastic, insubstantial, artificial, populist and tedious.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. That could be almost any MP.
    • Like Like x 5
  8. David Cameron is... pretty typical of today's sort of politician.

As to who I'd rather have as PM, I'd go for Oliver Cromwell. Not without his faults but I do like his style.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Are females allowed to have a political opinion all of a sudden?
  10. Slowly clearing up the total disaster left behind by the last set of retards. No Labour government has ever left office with a lower rate of employment than it inherited.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. He seemed well surprised to see Mr Andrew Murray on his doorstep today.

In reality, we had three to choose from, and I think he was the least bad. And despite Labour chucking out their incumbant and putting in a new man, DC still seems the least bad.
  12. When Cameron was asked- after Andy Murray's Wimbledon triumph- if he was going to meet the new champion, Cameron said something like, 'I'm sure he'll be very busy.' I thought, 'You're the Prime Minister, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE REALLY BUSY (you chod)'.
    It's something I've noticed before, an obviously faux modesty or self-deprecation which makes him look like a penis. He's the Prime Minister of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ffs, he's allowed to have a bit of swagger, not simpering like a star-struck schoolgirl.
  13. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

David Cameron is...

Me :-D

Obviously, not in real life...
    • Like Like x 1
  14. In respect of Cameron I would invoke Oliver Cromwell and tell him, "you have sat there too long for any good that you do. In the name of God GO!"
  15. And replace with?