David Cameron in demand!

Cliff Richard

Old-Salt
Well here it is, our great nation has lost a (not so) great man, but another mighty nation has came in with an offer

Cameron offered £36m-a-year job in Kazakhstan - complete with harem

To be fair I'm banging my CV in!

(I've searched and not found this yet so hopefully it's not already been done!)
He's got his fingers in a few pies - he is also an 'Honorary' Governor of the Ditchley Foundation (funded by drug money - a tobacco industry giant).

Ex-General Baron Richards is also a Governor, as are a few other rouges:
The Ditchley Foundation brings together leading practitioners and experts from around the world to help shape policy on the major international issues of the day. Its unique blend of intellectual rigour, informality and discretion, in a glorious rural setting...
The Ditchley Foundation homepage - The Ditchley Foundation

simbo

LE
My topic to day is- how to completely screw up as a Prime Minister- only 2k an hour.

Kirkz

LE
I thought the thread title said David Cameron in Helmand.
I'm fucking proper disappointed now.

Looks like a nice little earner for the pig fucker.

David Cameron to lead £750m UK-China investment initiative

"He is also writing his memoirs and is understood to have signed a publishing deal worth about £800,000. He was appointed president of Alzheimer’s Research UK in January 2017 and became chairman of the National Citizen Service shortly after resigning as MP".

"His wife, Samantha, has set up a clothing design company, Cefinn, since leaving Downing Street".

It appears that the secret of great wealth for doing not very much is to make an epic error of judgement that affects a whole country and then fuck off out of it and hide away from the fallout.

If Carlsberg did spineless pig fuckers...

It appears that the secret of great wealth for doing not very much is to make an epic error of judgement that affects a whole country and then **** off out of it and hide away from the fallout.

If Carlsberg did spineless pig *******...
He is having a good time.

There appears to be a market for failed incompetent politicians.

Latest Threads