David Cameron hails Simon Cowell as incredibly talented.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biped, Dec 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Jesus, what a spakker, link

That's right folks, the soon-to-be Prime Minister of Great Britain; the one on which the hopes of the nation are pinned, has come out, and rather than say something clever about the economy, or how he's going to fix it, decides instead to say what a jolly clever and nice chap Simon Cowell is . . . . .

Give me fcuking strength!!! Is Britain doomed to have cretins foisted upon us time after time by political parties that are quite obviously not fit for purpose?

Who in god's name, in the Conservative party thought it was a good idea to put this spakker in charge?

What's the next one going to be? Prime Minister calls for the Chuckle Brothers to get Nobel Peace Prize?
  2. All Politicians, of any party, believe very strongly in the dictum that we, the populace, are stupid.
  3. 19 million people watched the X Factor final apparently
    How many turned out to vote at the EU elections?

Cowell is a tosser, Cameron is a muppet, the country's future is in the hands of morons
  4. Compared to the money grabbing sycophants who surround the Leader of the Opposition, Simon Cowell must rank as one of the brightest, cleverest and energetic people in the firmament.

Which doesn't say much for the money grabbing sycophants who surround the Leader of the Opposition.

5. Who he?

6. Cameron?
    Some old Etonian idiot who is leader of the opposition.
  7. I know who Cameron. Who Simon Cowell?

Dont bother to answer I dont actualy care any more.
  8. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Cameron's right. Cowell's a talented entrepreneur who, as I stated elsewhere, makes a fortune tapping the limitless supply of human brainlessness and addiction to "celebrity culture". He's a brilliant example to Tories everywhere.

I may despise everything he stands for and all the chuff he subjects us to, but the bloke's a genius.
  9. Actually I know who Simon Cowell is but WTF is David Cameron? Looks a bit like the fat oik that used to steal my brother's sock at school...can't possibly be him he went off to be a PR or something.
  10. On the basis of this site, with good reason.

11. You post here quite a lot too Bazz..... :D
  12. I was including myself in that
  13. COWELL for PM................................

14. Absolutely. A very bright chap who has made the ignorance and stupidity of a large percentage of the general population work for him - and pay him many spondulicks. Doesn't mean that he should be any kind of role model (other than for potential entrepreneurs) nor does it mean that we should be happy to see him 'honoured' in any way, particularly by being placed into one of our governing institutions. Considering the number of repulsive political placemen with nothing to contribute in the House of Lords already, he would certainly be one too many.
  15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I'm getting a nasty suspicion that Cameron does see Cowell as a role model, for himself. He's seen the way that Blair got away with murder (allegedly), by playing to the suckers, with things like 'Blair's Babes' and all that other mindless tw@ttery that got him popular with gullible fcukwits, and he's looking at Cowell and thinking "Yeah, gorgeous, open necked shirt, casual pose, inane smile, easy-going luvvy - that's the key to success! That's what will get 5 million chavs and mongs to fist their 'X' on a bit of paper next to a picture of me.

My only hope (to be dashed) is that the Conservative Party is populated by smart cookies who, once they've used Cameron to get into power, will quietly remove his head and pop the carcass in an eco-friendly wheelie bin, and get someone smarter to make the decisions.