• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

David Cameron Appoints RM Military Adviser

So Call Me, Dave has reviewed the spending on Defence and decided to upgrade on advisers. I wonder how many of the rest of us in the wider Defence sphere will be receiving upgrades?

So will CGS, CDS and the whole Senior MOD hiarchy be overuled or ignored by a middle-ranking MA?

Will it be. . . ?

DC - "Oh that sounds a bit of an over reaction, I'll see what Col Morris thinks about that!"

Or

DC - ". . .With all due respects General, but you haven't served in Afghanistan, Col Morris has!"

Ouch!! =|

The PM has always had a SPAD whispering sweet nothings in his ear...at least now he will have one with some knowledge of his subject matter. Let's just hope his council will be less partisan than some of the advice advocated on this board...

Is this not a good thing then?
We've had 13 years of Labour pretending defence is somebody else's problem so shouldn't everybody be pleased Cameron is taking it seriously?

cpunk

LE
Ooooch vicious! One does wonder how the good burghers of Beckenham are feeling now they've had a chance to get to know 'Bonkin' Bosnian Bob'. Do they still think they acquired a mighty warrior and respected peacekeeper as their representative, or are they perhaps suspecting that they may have accidentally scooped up a pompous, air-headed bullsh1tter? Only time will tell.

Ooooch vicious! One does wonder how the good burghers of Beckenham are feeling now they've had a chance to get to know 'Bonkin' Bosnian Bob'. Do they still think they acquired a mighty warrior and respected peacekeeper as their representative, or are they perhaps suspecting that they may have accidentally scooped up a pompous, air-headed bullsh1tter? Only time will tell.
I read an article in one of the papers with stormin' bob he was trying to get backing for the veterns id card, The reporter asked if it was neccessary to have the ex soldiers rank which he said it was and avoided going into detail two faced twat obviously wanted a two teir system for it after overusing the our brave boys line, did i say twat? was at fally with 7 armd when he was in charge of cheshires didn't like him then!!

So will CGS, CDS and the whole Senior MOD hiarchy be overuled or ignored by a middle-ranking MA?

Will it be. . . ?

DC - "Oh that sounds a bit of an over reaction, I'll see what Col Morris thinks about that!"

Or

DC - ". . .With all due respects General, but you haven't served in Afghanistan, Col Morris has!"

Ouch!! =|
It occurred to me that he might be there simply to avoid the PM saying stupid things like "...the Second Paratroop Regiment...".

Great job if you can get it.

08.00 - 10.00 lots of cups of coffee
10.00 - 10.05 "PM that is the 2nd Bn The Parachute Reg."
10.05 - 11.00 NAFFI break
11.00 - 12.30 sit around reading magazine and drinking coffee
12.30 - 14.00 lunch
14.00 - 14.30 "PM sir, those are submarines and ships" "That is the army's job"
14.30 - 15.00 Coffee break
15.00 - 16.30 reading magazines
16.30 Off home

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
This is brilliant news. I take it we can expect DC to start slipping words like 'chad' and 'hoofing' into his speeches. I can't wait for PMQs when he strips naked and batters Milliband with a roll mat. I heard he is also getting a gash globe and laurels tat after he lost a game of spoof.

I imagine he will ceertainly invite the Cleggs round for "some hoofing wets" and whilst George Osborne is delivering his budget speech, he will probably ask for sippers or possibly dippers from his glass of whisky. He will no doubt gradually increase his phys day by day and it will be announced that he has aced the bottom field and is now going on to his final tests.

A famous ladies designer will be sighted visiting No 10 and measuring CMD for a party frock. A pair of size 11 ladies' shoes will be delivered discretely. He will never be seen without an old school green daysack. He will start abandoning his family holidays in Cornwall in favour of Munro-bagging in Scotland or extreme ski-trips.

State banquet menus will feature specialities from Dutchy's. In speeches he will pledge that his government or "head shed" will "dig out blind" in a bid to meet the challenges they face. There will be a furore at PMQs when he describes Red Ed as a gash hand but he will be unswayed.

I imagine he will ceertainly invite the Cleggs round for "some hoofing wets" and whilst George Osborne is delivering his budget speech, he will probably ask for sippers or possibly dippers from his glass of whisky. He will no doubt gradually increase his phys day by day and it will be announced that he has aced the bottom field and is now going on to his final tests.

A famous ladies designer will be sighted visiting No 10 and measuring CMD for a party frock. A pair of size 11 ladies' shoes will be delivered discretely. He will never be seen without an old school green daysack. He will start abandoning his family holidays in Cornwall in favour of Munro-bagging in Scotland or extreme ski-trips.

State banquet menus will feature specialities from Dutchy's. In speeches he will pledge that his government or "head shed" will "dig out blind" in a bid to meet the challenges they face. There will be a furore at PMQs when he describes Red Ed as a gash hand but he will be unswayed.
PMQs will be renamed clear lower decks, and the party Conference will be relocated permanently to Guz.

Latest Threads