David Beckham visits British troops in Afghanistan

From BBC
Footballer David Beckham is on his way to Helmand province, Afghanistan, to make a surprise visit to UK troops.

The 35-year-old former England captain set out for Helmand - where about 9,000 British troops are based - from RAF Brize Norton, Oxfordshire, on Friday.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8697996.stm

Well i'm certainly no fan of the player however considering there's world cup fever in most area's & it brings a good moral booster to all serving members out in Afghanistan who manage to see him then good luck to him, still can't beat the CSE visit's though.

I think he will find that the average British soldier requires two t1ts.

Ironopolis said:
Thick as a whale omlette, but well done, those on Herrick will love it.
How far back?

Anything to get away from that stick bint he's still with

He's just signed my son's Spurs shirt - he comes across a nice guy TBH.

No lover of Engerland fitballers but have to say ......Well done Becks!

Does posh have a fanny like a wizards sleeve?

Have you ever killed anyone

Would you like a go on the .50

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I think I would ask,

Have you or would you shag any of the other spice girls and which spice girl would you most like to have a threesome with?
Plus, do you have any naked pics of your wife?

Nice one if it helps the guys get through a day good on him.

My question does it hurt when that skeleton suck you knob?

I'd want to say:"some of our number aren't here. Before you ever give interviews about how devastating you found you injury, please would you visit Headley Court and find out what truly devastating injuries do?"

(And pass this on to any other footballers who need a reality check)

vampangua said:
I'd want to say:"some of our number aren't here. Before you ever give interviews about how devastating you found you injury, please would you visit Headley Court and find out what truly devastating injuries do?"

I thought he already had been on a visit there? Along with a few other England players if memory serves.

vampangua said:

Quite - and also "next time you see any group of sportsmen (who are paid ridiculous amounts for what they do) described as "heros" in the press you might want to intervene?"

Chodmeister said:
vampangua said:

I thought he already had been on a visit there? Along with a few other England players if memory serves.
Ok, thanks. Suggest rephrasing the question to "revisit Headley Court and remind yourself of what a devastating injury is"