• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

David Beckham visits British troops in Afghanistan

Well i'm certainly no fan of the player however considering there's world cup fever in most area's & it brings a good moral booster to all serving members out in Afghanistan who manage to see him then good luck to him, still can't beat the CSE visit's though.

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I think I would ask,

Have you or would you shag any of the other spice girls and which spice girl would you most like to have a threesome with?
Plus, do you have any naked pics of your wife?

I'd want to say:"some of our number aren't here. Before you ever give interviews about how devastating you found you injury, please would you visit Headley Court and find out what truly devastating injuries do?"

(And pass this on to any other footballers who need a reality check)

vampangua said:
I'd want to say:"some of our number aren't here. Before you ever give interviews about how devastating you found you injury, please would you visit Headley Court and find out what truly devastating injuries do?"

I thought he already had been on a visit there? Along with a few other England players if memory serves.

vampangua said:

Quite - and also "next time you see any group of sportsmen (who are paid ridiculous amounts for what they do) described as "heros" in the press you might want to intervene?"

Chodmeister said:
vampangua said:

I thought he already had been on a visit there? Along with a few other England players if memory serves.
Ok, thanks. Suggest rephrasing the question to "revisit Headley Court and remind yourself of what a devastating injury is"

Latest Threads