David Beckham-ish

At the moment I'm guessing she has a penis, which makes the choice of pronoun interesting if not difficult:

'She plans to change her name by deed poll to Victoria and get a boob job and face lift.'

The humanoid is 22 and wants a face lift?

Given the number of deluded surgery addicts around, those surgeons taking money to perform needless or dubious operations are forming a new breed of low lives.

Superior to lawyers but inferior to estate agents and traffic wardens.

At the moment I'm guessing she has a penis, which makes the choice of pronoun interesting if not difficult:

'She plans to change her name by deed poll to Victoria and get a boob job and face lift.'

Given the number of deluded surgery addicts around, those surgeons taking money to perform needless or dubious operations are forming a new breed of low lives.

There are some strange individuals on this planet, these days.

would David Beckham not have some sort of case here?
Beckhams lawyers would charge him more than he could ever possibly hope to get in any form of payment, or compensation for emotional injury (laughing till it hurt) from this, this, ..........this,........whatever it is.

"Jack told Nottinghamshire Live : 'I love Victoria's fashion so much I have even brought her high heels which I saved up out my benefit money.

Jack has already forked out £33,000 on nose jobs, chin implants, liposuction, botox, teeth veneers, fillers, facials and tan injections in her quest to look like David. "

My bold: is this the time to fire up the outrage wood chipper and feed it in? Some people need actually liquefying for being utter uber spacktoids.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The very fact that a psychological test is required in the first place for persons who choose to undergo such a procedure, should confirm that the subject be sectioned under the mental health act.
Not necessarily there can be many good reasons for providing such surgeries.

However purely just because the patient asks for it and can pay should not be one of them

@Chef is a good lad or lassie
As I'm out of touch with what I should be identifying as any help would be useful. In keeping with my user name I only have one sausage.:cool:

Sounds like they're not genuinely trans, and they're just on the attention seeking spectrum

Regrets they'll have a few...

I do hope so @lokiuk I do hope so.

As I'm out of touch with what I should be identifying as any help would be useful. In keeping with my user name I only have one sausage.:cool:
That's weird, I always thought you were a chief of some bizarre Gallic tribe.