David Beckham is definately NOT a MENSA candidate

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Recce19, Feb 26, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-13510831,00.html

:lol:

2. Classic! :lol:

3. The thing is, you couldn't make it up :lol:

4. Does anyone have the answers to the questions in the above article??? :):)

Sparky.

5. Erm...what MENSA candidate felt that we needed to have this pointed out? According to the Fenian Bride's newspaper he is having trouble with key stage maths never mind "who owns the freaking zebra" type logic. Let's face it, he married HER. The clue is in the question... 8)

6. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Hang on a sec. Is'nt this thread in the wrong forum? I mean Beckham & Intelligence? Two totally different concepts!
    Mind you,where WOULD you put it?

7. What a mong!

8. Trust me when I say that it was a hard decision :lol: I couldn't find the 'Amoeba Forum' 8O

9. I bet he isn't flapping about it though and won't be wondering if he can afford to go out on the piss the third week into next month.

Personally I can't stick the *, but credit where its due, it hasn't stopped him being a multi millionaire.. surprised he hasn't traded that skinny runt in for a Bugatti Veron though

10. This MUST be in the wrong forum, Beckham not being a MENSA candidate isn't news!

11. Isn't that cruelty??? 8O

:wink:

12. I bet as he sits counting his millions he wishes he was as intelligent as people on £15K a year.

13. David Beckham for DENSA

14. true, David Beckham does have an iq that nearly qualifies him as a moron plus a wife whos only claim to fame is she was a spice girl, however, he cant be that thick - hands up those on the site with a collection of wheels like hes got and a bank balance to match - and no im not a manc or a manc utd supporter - just jealous 'cos i cant afford the cars.

15. intellectual IQ - moron.

football IQ - genius.

he's got millions and as many women as his tongue can cope with.

and he holidays in the bahamas, not basra.

he might be a bit light in the brain department, but he's doing ok ;)