• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

David Beckham is definately NOT a MENSA candidate

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30200-13510831,00.html

England captain David Beckham has admitted that he finds six-year-old son Brooklyn's homework too tough to tackle.

In an interview for the Mail On Sunday's Live magazine, he said he has to turn to wife Victoria for help with Brooklyn's maths.

"Their homework is so hard these days," said the soccer star.

"It's done totally differently to what I was teached when I was at school."

He said that when Brooklyn turned to him for help recently, "I was like, 'Oh my God, I can't do this'".

Brooklyn, who will be seven next month, attends the exclusive £12,000-a-term British school Runnymede College in Madrid.

Children are only admitted after passing an IQ test and the school prides itself on stretching its pupils.

Beckham also admitted that he did not have a pre-match "lucky" routine - because he would not be able to remember it.

Key-stage tests include questions such as subtracting 11 from 50.

Another typical homework question for his age group is working out the change from 50p after buying a pencil costing 24p and an eraser priced at 7p.

Beckham's intellectual prowess has been ridiculed by the Press for years.
:lol:

Erm...what MENSA candidate felt that we needed to have this pointed out? According to the Fenian Bride's newspaper he is having trouble with key stage maths never mind "who owns the freaking zebra" type logic. Let's face it, he married HER. The clue is in the question... 8)

Hang on a sec. Is'nt this thread in the wrong forum? I mean Beckham & Intelligence? Two totally different concepts!
Mind you,where WOULD you put it?

spike7451 said:
Hang on a sec. Is'nt this thread in the wrong forum? I mean Beckham & Intelligence? Two totally different concepts!
Mind you,where WOULD you put it?
Trust me when I say that it was a hard decision :lol: I couldn't find the 'Amoeba Forum' 8O

I bet he isn't flapping about it though and won't be wondering if he can afford to go out on the piss the third week into next month.

Personally I can't stick the *, but credit where its due, it hasn't stopped him being a multi millionaire.. surprised he hasn't traded that skinny runt in for a Bugatti Veron though

true, David Beckham does have an iq that nearly qualifies him as a moron plus a wife whos only claim to fame is she was a spice girl, however, he cant be that thick - hands up those on the site with a collection of wheels like hes got and a bank balance to match - and no im not a manc or a manc utd supporter - just jealous 'cos i cant afford the cars.

intellectual IQ - moron.

football IQ - genius.

he's got millions and as many women as his tongue can cope with.

and he holidays in the bahamas, not basra.

he might be a bit light in the brain department, but he's doing ok ;)

Children are only admitted after passing an IQ test
Any child who is the offspring of skeletor Victoria and tim-nice-but-dim David is hardly likely to be intellectually gifted. So perhaps the article should read 'Children are only admitted after passing an IQ test or if their parents are fabulously rich'.

Typical questions are subtract 11 from 50...and Becks can't even work it out?!!! Thick tw*t.

CS

But they do it so differently at school these days. :S Yeah maybe at some posh bsatards expat school! Oh wait, that's where Brooklyn's going.

OSACIN said:
true, David Beckham does have an iq that nearly qualifies him as a moron plus a wife whos only claim to fame is she was a spice girl, however, he cant be that thick - hands up those on the site with a collection of wheels like hes got and a bank balance to match - and no im not a manc or a manc utd supporter - just jealous 'cos i cant afford the cars.
True,But he does have to take his shoes & socks off to count over 10! For 21 he might have to take off Victoria's secrets but any higher he's stuffed!

So he doesn't bother counting the number of people on the pitch, excluding the linesmen. Hehe, still knows who to pass to. However it is an *extremely* funny article.

Latest Threads