DAVID BADDIEL

Is it me, or is David Baddiel a talentless, unfunny, scruffy cnut who lives off the talent of Frank Skinner ?

I think it's the other way around, Skinner feeds off of Baddiel. Who might be a scruffy, smug leftie but also did the History Today sketch with Rob Newman which still makes me wet my pants when I see it.

He's also written quite a good novel.

V!

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Five British pounds to the first poster of a genuine History Today 'That's your mum/car/house that is.." quote! :-D

SFD

maninblack said:
Vegetius said:
I
He's also written quite a good novel.

V!
You only like it because it has a graphic description of doing his girlfriend up the hoop!
Your point being? A completely legitimate subject for tasteful literary treatment. He should write more on this fascinating subject.

I think both baddiel and skinner are both mongs who should be beaten with a maglite

Anyone see Skinner come unstuck presenting the Brits a few years ago? Talented my arrse!

Baddiel got absolutely ripped to shreds on his own Radio 4 show two or three weeks ago by the Little Britain duo! He is an overly intense, slacking, kev-ball loving Oxbridge wannabe working class hero! Though his intellectual middle class roots somewhat defeat this aim...he is about as talented an author as Ben "Thatcher eh, what about her then (cue canned applause circa 1983)" Elton.

Both as boring fcukers as each other. Frank Skinner went out with an old friend of mine as he's as tw@ttist as he is on stage. So glad when nobody bothered to cop an eye on his 'sitcom'. Thats for saying that comment about women 30 and over when he's a sad old basstad retard himself.

hansvonhealing said:
What happened to Rob Newman? Loved his disolute, old perv character.
rob newman is currently in edinburgh playing a 100 seater venue cos its the festival, even jim bowen is in a bigger venue!

The talented half of was Rob Newman . Jarvis the gentleman pervert lolololol

Good evening and welcome to History Today. Now, as those of you who have been watching our broadcasts may be aware, there are those who feel that myself and Professor F J Lewis, have in some sense failed to cover the historical topics of our brief. I can only apologise, and pledge that tonight's topic, German Domestic Policy, shall be treated with a fine, intellectual rigour. So, Professor Lewis, I wonder what you feel the nexus of cause and effect to be here?

See that Geoff Gapes?

Yes, I am aware of the athlete?

That's your mum that is. That's your mum trying her best to look extra femanine

I see. See Nidri?

I am aware of the settlement

That's your football team that is. That's who you support. Come on you Nidri! That's you that is

Oh, a-ha ha ha. You see an old roller skate that's been left in the rain and is covered in rust, and has got some dog plop on it?

Yes, I have seen such an item

That's your car that is. That's your car on a Saturday afternoon, after you've spent the whole day polishing it up

You see a shrivelled mushroom, a small shrivelled mushroom, such as you might find in the back of the fridge

Yes?

That's your willy that is. That's your big stiffy. Come on girls, get your laughing gear round this. That's what you say

See your mum?

My mother, yes?

She does it for money

Your mum does it for free

Your mum does it with you, for money. She gives you your pocket money and you give it right back.

You're going to cry

No, you're going to cry

No, you want to cry really badly Waaaaaaaaaah. That's you that is. But Professor Lewis, if we could return to the topic in hand, Professor A J P Taylor...

Your boyfriend you mean?

...in his book, Origins Of The Crimean War, he says...

He says to you, oh mm-mm-mm-mm-mm-mm.

See that John Inman?

I am aware of his work

You've lost a fight to him. He beats you up every day. But if we could return to the topic in hand of German Domestic Policies, Professor F J Lewis...

Yes. People forget that as late as the nineteenth century, the German Domestic Navy was still essentially a sail powered fleet

Sail powered fleet?

Yes, and up until the time of Bismarck, it wasn't until then did it become a fully mechanised navy, in the modernised sense of the word. And you see those sailing ships with those huge white sails on

Huge white sails?

Yes, billowing, vast, main top sails

Yes I have seen such sails

Those are your mum's pants they are

Do they have wings on them? Well I don't think anyone can be in any doubt that tonight, myself and Professor F J Lewis, have had a most valid and enlightening debate. Professor F J Lewis, thankyou

Thankyou
Welcome once again to History Today. I'm afraid that tonight, the axe is hanging over our programme. We have been warned than unless we properly explore tonight's topic of discussion, the Industrial Revolution, my and Professor F J Lewis' tenure on the telivision will be terminated forthwith. So, Professor Lewis, what do you feel were the primary problems faced by urban society during the period 1702 - 56

Well, the industrial revolution caused a shift to urban conurbations by what had been largely aggrarien population and communities and so forth. This led to very poor living conditions, and it General Samuel Peeps who gives a particularly harrowing account of one man whom he describes thus: "He had scurvy and rickets and was covered from head to foot in festering sores. All in all he was quite the most ghastly apparition of a man I had ever seen."

I see. And who exactly was this poor unfortunate?

That's you that is. That's the nicest thing he could find to say

I see. See that M Khan?

I have certainly heard of the fellow?

He's your best mate. He's like your special friend. You are him. Professor F J M Khan - is bent

Oh. Ahahahaha

See a piece of old crust with like blue mould all over it

Oh, that's got a bit wet in the corner

Yes, yes, that's right, and very stale and hard

Has it been on the floor?

Yes, it has been on the floor, and it smells very bad because it's off

Yes?

That's your dinner that is. That's what you have at Christmas. That's your special birthday meal

See this? That's you that is

Sorry I didn't see you do anything then. What you did was this. See this? That's you that is. Oh, are you pulling a funny face now? Oh that's horrible, uuuugh. Stop it now.

You know that song? mu mu mu - that's your favourite that is. That's your favourite number one song of all time.

Oh, you've had a haircut. Haircut! Haircut!

See that Theo Kojak? That's you that is...

(spits) See that bit of flob?

Yes?

That's you that is

No, that's your swimming pool in your garden. Oh look, there's your mum (swims)

Well I think that no-one can be in any doubt that we have had tonight a most rich and enlightening debate. And professor Lewis, thankyou very much

Thankyou

Gremlin said:
He was much better in the Mary Whitehouse project

A long time ago that
I thought he was funny when I was 17, but having seen a video of the Newman/Baddiel stand up shows (circa 1992) recently I've come to the conclusion that, like Viz, he is actually as funny as lung cancer.

The pair of them are a couple of vacuous rectal fungus dripping Cnut’s that should be publicly dipped in caustic soda then head jobbed with claw hammers. But maybe I am being a bit of a Liberal.