Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BRAINDRAIN, Aug 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it me, or is David Baddiel a talentless, unfunny, scruffy cnut who lives off the talent of Frank Skinner ?
  2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

He was much better in the Mary Whitehouse project

A long time ago that
  3. I think it's the other way around, Skinner feeds off of Baddiel. Who might be a scruffy, smug leftie but also did the History Today sketch with Rob Newman which still makes me wet my pants when I see it.

He's also written quite a good novel.

4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Five British pounds to the first poster of a genuine History Today 'That's your mum/car/house that is.." quote! :-D

5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

See that christian,

That's your girlfriend that is
  6. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

You only like it because it has a graphic description of doing his girlfriend up the hoop!
  7. Your point being? A completely legitimate subject for tasteful literary treatment. He should write more on this fascinating subject.
  8. I think both baddiel and skinner are both mongs who should be beaten with a maglite
  9. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Anyone see Skinner come unstuck presenting the Brits a few years ago? Talented my arrse!
  10. Baddiel got absolutely ripped to shreds on his own Radio 4 show two or three weeks ago by the Little Britain duo! He is an overly intense, slacking, kev-ball loving Oxbridge wannabe working class hero! Though his intellectual middle class roots somewhat defeat this aim...he is about as talented an author as Ben "Thatcher eh, what about her then (cue canned applause circa 1983)" Elton.
  11. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

He is a vacuous tick-turd who would better serve the earth by swallowing 100 paracetamol....and the same applies to Skinner and Ben Elton.
  12. What happened to Rob Newman? Loved his disolute, old perv character.
  13. Both as boring fcukers as each other. Frank Skinner went out with an old friend of mine as he's as tw@ttist as he is on stage. So glad when nobody bothered to cop an eye on his 'sitcom'. Thats for saying that comment about women 30 and over when he's a sad old basstad retard himself.
  14. rob newman is currently in edinburgh playing a 100 seater venue cos its the festival, even jim bowen is in a bigger venue!
  15. The talented half of was Rob Newman . Jarvis the gentleman pervert lolololol