Daughter of New Zealand PM in bizarre erotic photoshoot posing with an octopus

M

Mark The Convict

'Erotic'? 'Unremarkable Kiwi tart has ill-advised pics taken for no apparent purpose' might be a better description. Can't she confine this kind of thing to her Farcebook page like millions of others?

M

Mark The Convict

Anyway, tentacles to her and her fucking squid. If her father can pose with one of these fuckers;

without getting eaten by it, then I might take an interest. But he won't, so they can both go to buggery.

'Erotic'? 'Unremarkable Kiwi tart has ill-advised pics taken for no apparent purpose' might be a better description. Can't she confine this kind of thing to her Farcebook page like millions of others?

Agreed.

It would, however, be a lot more interesting and aesthetically pleasing if the the piccie showed a giant sushi monster ripping her box apart.

Gash and ringpiece edited I am afraid. You'll have to buy the vid.

Attachments

Agreed.

It would, however, be a lot more interesting and aesthetically pleasing if the the piccie showed a giant sushi monster ripping her box apart.

Grrr- you tease us but don't provide a link!!!

G

goatrutar

She's quite tidy. I imagine her dad will take it in his stride. John Key seems pretty well humoured.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Agreed.

WTF!!!

Octopus probably was happy, sniffed and thought he had found a big fish.

Looks like a ginger... even a tad few muff hairs in the photie...... Hmm, as Homie Simpson would say..... "Sushie.... hhhhhmm!"

Like you'd boot her out of bed...

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
All gingers should die. I fucking hate them. When I breed I'm going to teach my children to spontaneously vomit on gwars.