Daughter+ Mother+ You!!

Yeah why not as long as I can spunk over her face while the daughter chews the burger.

The problem bonking that is you would need to wear an NBC suit and respirator to prevent catching some fucking horrible, terminal STD.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
"Wannabe actress Carly" = story spread by eager publisist,

Is Max clifford allowed to work on bail?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I can't even begin to imagine how long it would take to pressure wash the mother's fake tan from the back of my van.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Can we have a forum where people just link random bollocks that they have found from their empty days surfing the tabloid websites?

We could call it The Forum Of The Fucking Bereft.

And translate it into Welsh.

Not exactly an uncommon sight in any City or large town on a Saturday, let alone Greece or Spain.

Another Scum non story.

Can we have a forum where people just link random bollocks that they have found from their empty days surfing the tabloid websites?

We could call it The Forum Of The Fucking Bereft.

And translate it into Welsh.
You're right , damn it. Why am I wasting my life reading this drivel? Why am I arguing over public policy matters with insane internet random things? I'm going to go and do things with nude ladies, or maybe write a book about International Relations or Deltics.

The daughter would get it vigorously around the clock for her entire weeks stay in Kavos, however this amount of LN2 would be needed to burn the inevitable warts off my bellend back in the UK
liq_nitro_tank.jpg

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
why do folk continually have to post the minging examples of a subject matter when there are always far more pleasant pictures if they could just be bothered spending a couple of seconds on google

Attachments

Not surprised since they come from Boston. You'd do anything to take your mind off having to go back. They'd fit in well in Essex though.

Latest Threads