• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

daughter Ming Monged

Daughter. 15. Phone call from Police. Hospital A&E Dept. Alcoholic poisoning. Malibu :puker:

Fortunately, she has learned from her mistake - Malibu-aroma vomit apparently causes a life-long aversion to the stuff. She now restricts herself to gin, vodka, beer, wine. Basically, anything that doesn't smell of coconuts.

In all honesty... 3123 is probably right.

Punishing her to the point of her hating you, will only make her do it again out of spite. If you treat her more like an adult, then she might start acting like one..?

Transactional Analysis is a wonderful tool.

The plus side is that you can use this to your advantage... if you're old enough to get pissed, clearly you're old enough to start "insert chore here," aren't you my beloved daughter :jocolor:

Always good to have a backup motive... three years down the line Cidersid will have rakes of 18 year old lasses stopping at his gaff, getting showers and doing hair and make-up and rolling in sheoitefaced after a night of disco dancing...

All of them thinking he's dead nice and cool - an older bloke.. with money.. and experience...

(It's not just a hatstand old boy remember your Ps'... think of it a pre-emptive legal grooming...)

The "Daddy Complex" is very real. And very fun. For a few sessions in the hopper at any rate.

Strangely I think 3123 is correct. She will be feeling embarrassed enough at this turn of events and giving her a load of shit and a load of shit jobs is just going to make her hate you with venom. However, you obviously dont want to be too soft on her as she will think you are a pushover....so you may want to ground her (to coin a yankee doodle phrase) for a while.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Who says you can't combine both approaches? Take her the brufen and a bottle of Lucozade, chuckle at her in a way that says "I'm not going to go mad, you know you fucked up but I'm cool", then spend all morning whistling loudly, banging around, cooking things smelly and generally making the hangover unbearable.

Giving the wife a loud and energetic morning hump would be particularly scarring for the girl. And your daughter.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

G

goatrutar

Hahaha I like ur thinking there i like the north east girls mmmmmm, We do let her drink at home but think it was a one off needed to do it kind of thing, sat here on stag with her throwing up in duty barf bowl, Wife flapped like gooden and called 111, they sent paramedics round, thought she'd have enough training in drunks with me.. and took some pics of her in fuck state ill put them on her Fakebook, that teach her
I think you've got the right idea there. A couple of pics of her covered in chunder up on facetube will work wonders.

Yep, I'm going with no actual punishment, just a "have you learnt something", brufen, orange juice/lucozade, but be noisy and cook smelly things.

Just tell her to sober up quick, as there's a family piss up tonight... and she'd better be on form. Repeat process until she discovers God and becomes a nun.

Yep, take her the water and paracetomol. Then be really noisy and make her the biggest greasy fuck off breakfast she will ever have seen, make sure the eggs are really snotty as well (just like cookhouse ones ;-) lol).
That will learn her!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Is it too early to start hoovering around the house?

As said before punishment not overly needed just a statement of how glad you are that she's still alive and hasn't had to be picked up from hospital or police station.

Reinforce the fact that she can call you if she gets shitfaced and should preferrably call before she's comatose.

I think the responsible approach would be to take her a nice cold glass of water and some paracetamol when she wakes up, get her some fruit and tell her to have a shower when she feels up to it. THen when she comes downstairs make her a more substantial meal and have a good chat.

Tell her you are dissapointed in her actions and concerned that she would get so drunk. Warn her of the dangers and pitfalls but reassure her that it's fine to drink socially and in moderation, perhaps agree with her that she can have a few drinks in the house on a weekend, or that if she plans to drink at least be responsible and let mum and dad know that she might drink, that way you could perhaps pick her up at a pre arranged time and location for her safety and welfare.

This is a good opportunity to communicate with her and to give her an opportunity to gain your trust and respect as well as you affirming hers.

(Bet yous didn't expect that, bunch of cunts..!)
Chubb? Is that you?

Latest Threads