Dau + Son live in my house do i have to declare rent ?

Hi, after having lots of hassle with my previous tenants and letting company i decided to stop renting my house and it was empty for about a month.

To cut a long story short my dau and fiancee were living in a smalller house and paying £600 PCM rent. My dau then asked if she could move into our house but it would make her and her fiancee feel better if the paid £400 a month for the privallige.

As there is no formal rent agreement and she is family do i have to declare this money to the tax man ?

They also pay all utilities and council tax. My son who was with us overseas also now lives in the property.

Any serious advice would be appreciated.

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads