Dating Sites

God this forum has been boring as of late. Therefore, in an effort to spice it up a bit:

I've been hearing a lot about these 'dating sites' recently. Not to the level of actually bothering to find out anything about them, of course.

Two people I know have been using them A bird and a bloke. The bird has been sucessfull and is now seeing some fella who she quotes as being "not too weird". The bloke keeps talking to birds in the far corners of the country and has only managed to shag one so far.

The bit that confuses me is the whole dating/shagging part. I assumed the whole point of these sites was to just bump uglies, but it appears there is a whole network of people who like to do the 'dating' thing first. Surely if you're desperate enough to need to use the internet for sex, then you may as well stop beating around the bush and just get down to it?

Plus there's the obvious issues of meeting freaks that keep frozen hamster heads, or some shit in their glove compartment.

So come on then, own up. Who's a member of a dating site, is it a dating/shag type one and does it work. Anyone fancy a shag (I promise not to show you my hamster heads)?

P.S. Don't give Scaryspice any reason to edit/delete/hole the thread. It gets the moody old cow horny and then I have to suffer her constant PMs.

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
i use it all the time and it is good.
Feel free to elaborate with tales of 'daring-do', etc.

What site do you use?

i put a profile up on one a while ago as a bit of a giggle, and left it there for a few months ... it got attention - i got laid 4 or 5 times, at least once every three or four weeks ... although the bulk of them were slightly, um, ODD. then the freakiness of the girls started to weird me out, and i bugged out before i ended up with a rabbit on the hob.

although, dont forget - crazy sex is still sex!!

When I was newly single I signed up to 3 or 4 of these sites. A couple of fellow block rats sugested different sites for different results . I found that it all depends on the wording you use on the different sites . Some you can just put that all you want is 10 minets of no strings fun whereas some you need to be more subtle to get the same results ! . Either way you still get you fair share of mutants replying to your profile .

I've been on this dating site for a while now and have had only one offer... from someone called MDN. Didn't sound my type, though.

I'll, er, get my coat...

Friday afternoon blues, Stab?

Litotes

Litotes said:
Yeah. Fancy a shag?

I'm just intrigued how it works. Being so attractive and having such a wonderful personality, I've never needed the internet to score.

There seems to be a great deal of information lacking from the posts so far. What sites did you use? did it cost you? Were the chicks local? Did they bang like a shit house door? Did you catch anything off them? Did you have to buy them dinner first? etc.

StabTiffy2B said:
Litotes said:
Yeah. Fancy a shag?

I'm just intrigued how it works. Being so attractive and having such a wonderful personality, I've never needed the internet to score.

There seems to be a great deal of information lacking from the posts so far. What sites did you use? did it cost you? Were the chicks local? Did they bang like a shit house door? Did you catch anything off them? Did you have to buy them dinner first? etc.
Fcuking hell have you had a face lift and put on some muscles since your photos were posted on ARRSES pub crawl. :twisted:

The ones the lads in the block seem to favour are Faceparty, Plenty of fish or if it's just sex your after type in local sex on google and it brings up loads of sites , ones like faceparty let you send 10 free messages a day. I only used faceparty and even then i never got any decent replys just plenty of window lickers

StabTiffy2B said:
P.S. Don't give Scaryspice any reason to edit/delete/hole the thread. It gets the moody old cow horny and then I have to suffer her constant PMs.
You know you aren't really my type though Stabby? You're right that the forum's been a bit boring though so I promise to let the thread run for at least 2 pages before having a fit of pique and slinging it in the hole...

Well if you after sex, then try www.aff.com or www.alt.com (for the more painfreaky). Although I did meet someone on faceparty, :oops: and we dated for about a year. Just becareful out there, its not as nice sounding as it seems, there can be some manipulative people out there.

Dating sites are marvellous things, the only thing I can't understand about them is why I always seem to attract women who weigh nearly twice as much as me......

The Arrse guide to online dating?

1. Bubbly personality............ Fat cow.
2. Tactile........... Clingy
3. Loving.............. Emotional wreck, needy, cries a lot.
4. Sensual ...........Slapper
5. seeks long term relationship.......... seeks sex
6. Looking for Mr Right........ Shagged most of Aldershot, and looking for some sucker to put a roof over her head.
7. Divorcee........... Psycho nymph.
8. Widow..................Murderer
9. looking for love............. looking for bum love
10. Separated............married and looking for extras
11. single........... married
12. looks young for age..........dresses like a hooker.
13. seeks gentleman .........get your wallet out.Adventurous............Slept with all your mates
14. 40-ish............49
15. Athletic............No tits
16. Average looking........Face like an arse
17. Beautiful............Pathological liar
18. Contagious smile........Does a lot of pills
19. Educated............Was screwed to bits at university
20. Emotionally secure......On medication
21. Feminist............Fat
22. Free spirit............Junkie
23. Friendship first.........Former slut
24. Fun.................Annoying
25. Gentle.................Dull
26. Good listener..........Autistic
27. New age................Body hair problems
28. Old fashioned..........No BJ's or ****
29. Open minded............Desperate
30. Outgoing...............Loud and very embarrassing
31. Passionate.............Sloppy drunk
32. Poet...................Depressive
33. Professional............Bitch
34. Romantic...............Frigid
35. Social.................Crotch like a wizard's sleeve
36. Voluptuous.............Very fat
37. Large lady.............Immensely fat
38. Wants soul mate.........Stalker

Baldrick66 said:
The Arrse guide to online dating?

1. Bubbly personality............ Fat cow.
2. Tactile........... Clingy
3. Loving.............. Emotional wreck, needy, cries a lot.
4. Sensual ...........Slapper
5. seeks long term relationship.......... seeks sex
6. Looking for Mr Right........ Shagged most of Aldershot, and looking for some sucker to put a roof over her head.
7. Divorcee........... Psycho nymph.
8. Widow..................Murderer
9. looking for love............. looking for bum love
10. Separated............married and looking for extras
11. single........... married
12. looks young for age..........dresses like a hooker.
13. seeks gentleman .........get your wallet out.Adventurous............Slept with all your mates
14. 40-ish............49
15. Athletic............No tits
16. Average looking........Face like an arse
17. Beautiful............Pathological liar
18. Contagious smile........Does a lot of pills
19. Educated............Was screwed to bits at university
20. Emotionally secure......On medication
21. Feminist............Fat
22. Free spirit............Junkie
23. Friendship first.........Former slut
24. Fun.................Annoying
25. Gentle.................Dull
26. Good listener..........Autistic
27. New age................Body hair problems
28. Old fashioned..........No BJ's or ****
29. Open minded............Desperate
30. Outgoing...............Loud and very embarrassing
31. Passionate.............Sloppy drunk
32. Poet...................Depressive
33. Professional............Bitch
34. Romantic...............Frigid
35. Social.................Crotch like a wizard's sleeve
36. Voluptuous.............Very fat
37. Large lady.............Immensely fat
38. Wants soul mate.........Stalker
Research going well, then, Baldrick? And continuing, no doubt?

Litotes

Right you cunts. Stop trashing the thread. This is about the use of dating sites and the funny stories that come from using them. It's not about SCHs like Scotlass trawling for yet more cock (unless you have some funny stories from using Arrse as a Dating site) and the sad cuntstruck followers who'll shag anything.

scotlass said:
I have to agree, people on the web can by the very nature of it be anything or anyone they wish to be, sadly the majority of the time they turn out to be a very large dissappointment..
scotlass said:
Well you were warned earlier taboo, men on the internet all the same all promise and no delivery..
You've obviously had many disapointments resulting from your desire to cram as much veiny trumpet in you as possible. Instead of repeating the same old tripe why not make it worth reading with a (true) story or two of your exploits?

Getting back on topic and maybe being slightly boring, There are a few problems with using these sites.

Personal experience has taught me some lessons which I will share with you lot.

First men tend to out number women 1 - 10 on these sites, so if you are a bloke you got a lot of competition and really need to have an outstanding profile to get a good amount of attention. Good use of humour worked great for me.

There are two types of women on these sites. Those that are single for a very good reason and those that married a bum, have a career, can't get out much any more and want a man. I got a few stalkers in my time online but also met some normal people too. One girl turned out to be a bloke - I will not elaborate further...

There are a lot of scammers using FaceParty etc. I got messages from Russian women daily. Its actually a man behind the profile who will pretend to fall in love with you and will ask for money to come over and meet you. They, of course, never come. There was a famous case of this on the news a while ago.

Some of the dedicated dating sites have a small user base so don't subscribe for more than a few months. You will often work your way through the datable women long before a year's subscription has expired. On the other hand, the free sites are full of chavs and perverts.

I met a few girls from these sites after careful screening. They all were perfectly normal people. I met one who became Mrs Jastus and shes the loveliest, most caring person I have met and hot too.

So in summary it is a good, easy way of meeting people especially if you are approaching middle age, most of your friends are hitched and wont go on the pull with you. Just be don't be mong and you will be fine.

Good man Jastus.

Jastus said:
One girl turned out to be a bloke - I will not elaborate further...
You have to elaborate on that badger. Did you still shag it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
afs2006 Lonely Hearts 32
old_bloke The NAAFI Bar 5
S Lonely Hearts 9