Dating sites / personals

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by afs2006, Jun 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am in the process of setting up a new website which will benefit ALL members of the armed forces and their families. I would like to be able to offer links to the best contact sites on the net. So, if any of you would recommend any sites, please list them on here
    Many thanks
    afs

2. Plentyoffish.com ;)

3. cavalier - lovin ur avatar!!!

4. You appear to love everyones avatar. :roll:

5. adult friendfinder.com
    alt.com
    loopylove.com
    girlsdateforfree.com

Am i the Devo i make out to be yet?

;P

6. msr

msr LE

7. Been on the site for half hour attempting who to get for wife material, some of those lithuanian girls are fit as fook!!! Check out @katyta@ she is purrfect! <<<Bloomin devo ;P

8. What's the one about lotsoffishes.com? Great site for this forum, feeding the 5,000 lonesomes apparently scanning the Internet for some DeepThroated Eastern Block sisters.

9. Hi,this is alora.Online adult dating for finding sexy single women and macho men is the most uncomplicated approach to date hot sexy woman and man.Foreign people can do dating before marriage.This is bad culture and i don't like it.Past days can not do these things.I am here to informed by details about Dating.If you want to know about dating please visit us.
    ================
    alora

(Link removed because we don't like spammers advertising their sites here - Mod)

10. What the fcuk are you on about?

11. now THAT is funny :)

12. There seem to be rather a lot of new accounts being made to post links on this thread. I wonder why that is.

13. are you implying it's cos they are advertising, or because they don't want to let on they are members of dating sites despite being married / in a relationship? ;)