Dating a former SAS soldier?

I am American, and recently began dating a man who was in the British military. He told me that he is an ex SAS. I was not familiar with the SAS, so googled it and learned that a lot of people seem to claim to have been in the SAS when actually they were not. He now is an American citizen and works for an anti terrorist company. Seems pretty legit to me... but I also read that if they were truly ex SAS then they never speak of it.. even when out of the service. Thoughts?

Not even close 'Supergirl'. There is one word in your original post that completely gives the game away. Are you clever enough to spot what it is? Somehow I doubt it

My game? Actually, I have no game. I have looked on the internet to try to figure this out with no luck. I came upon this site and just joined tonight - thought maybe people on here would have some insight that would help. Have absolutely no idea why this question would piss you off. I must be missing something.

i'm going for legit

So 88 as you are shacked up with one of 'them' what unit was he prior to 'them'?

Thoughts..... I did think of asking to see your tits but I'm over hairy moobs.

So.... Second thoughts..... Do you know how many rice crispies are in a rice crispies box? Normal family size box, I'm having an argument with someone over the answer.

Bipolarzz.. I am not sure of the unit. I am truly non educated about the British military. He said that he would work for both the SAS and the navy counterpart. I am very interested in him, not because of the SAS - which I didn't even know about before meeting him - but because he is interesting, smart, and funny. I was just intrigued by all I had read and only questioned what he had told me at all because I read somewhere that even ex sas do not mention it.

Thank you for your reply. :)

i take it then your an easy lay?

8 being your iq then 888 your dress size?

Any walter mitty can join an anti-terrorist company - what does that entail in the US nowadays a store clerk reporting someone for paying with cash over a credit card?

You have ben had love - in more ways than one it would transpire

Better luck next time

Bipolar 77

bipolarzz.. an easy lay? We have not had sex. As I said, I have just recently started seeing him.
I think it takes a bit more than that to work for the company he works for - I know others in his company and they are former FBI and CIA. I will ignore your silly put downs... don't you guys have anything better than that?? C'mon.. I thought the Brits were supposed to be witty!

yes we are witty just not gullable or stupid like you - posting on an internet site after info on the SAS as you have met your knight in shining armour

Wise up and eat a box of doughnuts obviously your half a brain needs padding out with pastries and sugar

So, no real answers here..
Not *gullible enough to believe there is a knight in shining armor, was just interested in opinions.
Wetblobby... the biggest word you were able to use was "argument"... that one only took me a few seconds. :)