Database of Neue Arbeit sleaze

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by stoatman, Feb 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.laboursleaze.com/

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Excellent, but there seems to be a problem with the actual database.

3. Yeah - I guess they exceeded their permitted number of hits or bandwidth today - maybe it'll be back up tomorrow? Here's hoping...

4. Tried accessing via Google but still no luck.
    john
    Shirley Blur couldn't ?

5. First thing I thought when I read the first posting....

* Great, best settle down for a looooong read! :lol:

Next thing?

* How long before Bliar and Nu Labour take it down? :x

They didnt take long did they??? 8O could this be missuse of GCHQ by our Glorious Leader and his Enlightend Disciples anyone? :roll:

6. I was having a restless night and so was on line at 03.00 this morning. No luck. I tried again several times between 07.00 and now 08.00 and still either overloaded or sumones playing silly buggers.
    john

7. 0325 and just got up to go to an early meeting in London. No joy getting onto the site. And a very good morning to the Cheltenham boys who are probably reading this too. Are you the guys I hear breathing heavily on the end of my phone?

8. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

working now

9. Down again :(

10. The problem is (if I understand the error correctly) the number of simultaneous connections to the database :oops:

ie too many people are looking at any one time :roll:

11. Hello

I am the webmaster of www.laboursleaze.com sorry it is down at the moment.

I am in touch with the host to find out the problem (it is not lack of bandwidth).

I am guessing some SOB has tried to crash it.

Please be patient

Thanks

Ken

12. I do get the impression that someone is deliberately stopping people getting on it, just aswell I use someone elses work computer too!

13. B*gger! Still choked up, as at 10:10hrs 28th Feb! :?

So, how many users does it take to achieve this result?

Are we to suppose that these are all united in their loathing of Neue Arbeit or is it some sabbing effort against anti-NA sites?

Probably not, otherwise ARRSE would have been done in ages ago and not just by a bunch of Brazilians...

...Er, wait half a mo'... Isn't Mandy's boyfriend Brazilian? :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. The laboursleaze web-site has spyware attached - be careful.