Database Error

Every time I post I get a databases error message and have to restart Chrome.

Don't use Chrome then!

Why? It's better than IE and don't even mention that pile of crap called Firefox.

I'll amend my first post - almost every time I post...

Same with Opera sporadically, but if I go back a page and then refresh the page the post appears.

Why? It's better than IE and don't even mention that pile of crap called Firefox.
Better why because you follow like a sheep disliking Microsoft?

Grow up! We all have our likes and dislikes. I like the simplicity of Chrome - come to think of it, it's much like your posts...

test blah test blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blahtest blah

when this next happens, can you let me know what server you are using - it's given in the far bottom left of an arrse page either

arrse1.arrse.co.uk
arrse2
arrse3

thanks

when this next happens, can you let me know what server you are using - it's given in the far bottom left of an arrse page either

arrse1.arrse.co.uk
arrse2
arrse3

thanks
It just happened again - arrse1.arrse.co.uk (Aviation/Whats this any plane spotters in? thread)

So how do you change it?

That's what I thought. I once had a car with the registration A666WAM. Wish I'd hung on to the number...

It just did it again. This time on arrse3.arrse.co.uk.

OK, thanks. That helps a bit as I know now that it's not web server specific.

I've just restarted the database software and if that doesn't help then I'll restart the server in the early hours. The database server has been running uninterrupted for almost 6 months - in theory not a problem, but a fresh start may not be a bad thing.

So any more problems tonight, please let me know.