Data Protection Act - PIAR

Hi - long shot, but; I am currently involved with the Unit Data Protection Act policy and Training. I have tried to find a link or information on how to register for a Land Personal Information Asset Register (PIAR) and have failed miserably.

I have read all the published information to date.

The local SPS staff have also drawn a blank (and they inspect this as part of the new AORI).

Any help/link appreciated or via pm as necessary.

Thanks.

Daxx said:
Hi - long shot, but; I am currently involved with the Unit Data Protection Act policy and Training. I have tried to find a link or information on how to register for a Land Personal Information Asset Register (PIAR) and have failed miserably.

The local SPS staff have also drawn a blank (and they inspect this as part of the new AORI).

Thanks.
You're not the only one, is there not meant to be a site on the DI somewhere available from 01 Apr 09. I haven't come across it yet.

cbgramc said:
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/Acts/Acts1998/ukpga_19980029_en_1

Is this what your after?
Thanks - not quite. This is going to be a bespoke LF doc to act as a record of information held.

Not to worry - I'll explore further and if I am successfull will post here for ref.

Mongoose said:
Daxx said:

Thanks.
You're not the only one, is there not meant to be a site on the DI somewhere available from 01 Apr 09. I haven't come across it yet.
As I understood it - yes.

Really? Excellent - not me failing to find it then :)

By chance I found it this morning as well :)