Das Boot scrounger

P

PrinceAlbert

I have recently come up with a new business plan.

I shall tackle the Somalian pirates at their own game. To that end I need a fleet of U-boats. Does anyone have any lying around that I could have?

With Enigma machines are preferable, but I'll make-do with ones that have had them confiscated.

I'm already aware of one U-boat that I saw in a museum in Chicago, and I'm already drawing up plans to steal it. So if you could all check your old kit bags/lofts/garages, and get back to me; it would be appreciated.

Much love.

Oh, crew needed too. I'm not going!

There's an old Russian 'Foxtrot' somewhere in Kent, I think it still works. I'll join your crew. But only if I can become Captain, failing that, Political Kommisar.

I haven't got an Enigma machine, is a buckshee Batco wallet OK?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I may be able to help. IronDuke Heavy Industries BVD has recently bought several tons of U Boats for people who do not have a Scoobie about buying an adequate submarine and maintaining it for years. We call it the 'StupidAsADeadKipper' range. Or 'ForYouZeVarIssOverAdolf' for short. We have a website but I do not know where it is.

PM me for details. Cash, credit cards, Paypal or may swap for a Jet-Ski.

I would join as crew but I am too worried about asking if anyone has a shirt they could lend me.

I would join as crew but I am too worried about asking if anyone has a shirt they could lend me.
I have, so your sorted, as long as you don't weigh half a tonne. If you do I'll sign you on as 'ballast'.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Ps. Bags first go on the persicope
Fuck off down the bowels of the boat and take your dodgy Arron knit sweater with you.

We require a Doctor Fucking Evil on the periscope. Lean, hard looking, well dressed even though he is stuck in a smelly submarine full of Numpties. Suave, sophisticated and cool. Been around the block but still capable of banging a PR bird over the planning table. In short, a fucking Geezer.

I know just the chap.

May swap for a jet-ski.

There's loads of U-Boats just lying about, not far from Londonderry I believe.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Visit Birkenheed, U 534 may need welded together again.
I remember when that thing first arrived - I drove round the corner and almost crashed the car. I really didn't expect to see a fully grown U-Boat on the way to Hamilton Square. Mind you, it was up on chocks at the time so I assumed that someone from the North End had tried to steal the tyres.

Right then - I think I'm the only sundodger to reply so far...... I'm in! You'll REALLY need a Sonar Bender, trust me!

Can I wear my kissing kippers? Oh and I'll need a new white wooly pully as the moths got mine*. Do we get Submarine Pay? How much?

Having just read 'Delta Force' will we get to keep all the money we recover from the pesky pirate types?

8 Then again, it will probably be too hot out there.

OOOOOOh OOOOOOh, please can we stop at Mombasa again, just for old times sake?

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Right then - I think I'm the only sundodger to reply so far...... I'm in! You'll REALLY need a Sonar Bender, trust me!

Can I wear my kissing kippers? Oh and I'll need a new white wooly pully as the moths got mine*. Do we get Submarine Pay? How much?

Having just read 'Delta Force' will we get to keep all the money we recover from the pesky pirate types?

8 Then again, it will probably be too hot out there.

OOOOOOh OOOOOOh, please can we stop at Mombasa again, just for old times sake?
Shut it you frothing cunt. FORMER_FYRDMAN says U-Boats have wheels with tyres on them. I was not informed of this. I feel a quiet chat in my office may be the way forward. After you.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
You do know that some subs had aircraft launchers?
Yeah, and some cunts spread the rumor at various security exhibitions that the F-117 was shaped like that because it could be launched from a nuclear sub. Under the sea.

But nobody mentioned wheels on fucking submarines. Fuck. Do Kwik-Fit have a branch in the Mariana Trench does anybody know?

M

Mark The Convict

For schale or leasche -

One (1) Schoviet Kilo Clasche schubmarine, one owner, low mileage, reposcheched due to ideological differenschesches.

Will schwap for casche of whischky.

Contact,

Schean Connery,

1 Taxdodge Closche

Coschta Packet,

Schpain.