• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Darwinism at Work - Vegan Dating

BBC News - Vegan dating: Finding love without meat or dairy

Classic - as long as he doesn't donate sperm, then this vegan could be an evolutionary cul-de-sac

Whatever health benefits may come from not eating meat, milk, fish or eggs, veganism is still a minority pursuit, which means that vegans looking for vegan dates sometimes have a hard time.

Publisher Alex Bourke is a strict vegan. He does not eat any animal products. His last two girlfriends were vegans. Currently, he is single.

He is looking for vegan love.

"I have dated meat-eaters in the past and I have dated vegetarians and vegans. It is just so much easier when I can eat their food and they can eat mine," says Bourke.

But it is not just convenience that drives him to seek someone with a similar diet. It is also a question of ethics. For Bourke, eating meat is morally wrong.

"I cannot condone non-veggies any more than I can condone people who beat their children"
" If I kiss someone I just do not want the hassle of wondering what's stuck between her teeth”

"I did break up with someone over cheese," he says.

Got a mate who is a Vegan but he gets Vegan bacon as a treat made from mushrooms, not magic, and they sizzle and taste like Bacon apparently! Why not just get Bacon if you misss it that much!! What about the poor mushroom?
TK

That thread is incredible.

I will be referring everyone to this in the future. Hell, I could even market a 'Cure to morning sickness' program that would enable me blowjobs from here to infinity.
Never mind all that malarkey just get out to the far east. BJ's are a way of life out here.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Got a mate who is a Vegan but he gets Vegan bacon as a treat made from mushrooms, not magic, and they sizzle and taste like Bacon apparently! Why not just get Bacon if you misss it that much!! What about the poor mushroom?
TK
I thought i'd try quorn to be healthy and it was chicken flavour or so it said. I found it tasted more like breaded wood chip, bacon flavour my arse. Oh and quorn is also made from funghi apparently so i'll eat mushrooms instead with bacon. In fact that's what i'll have for lunch.

What I always wonder about is how do them pale smelly ******* get here at all, I mean Vega is a relatively local star, but what kind of lentil powered fart will shift you 25 ******* light years...?

"If I kiss someone I just do not want the hassle of wondering, what is stuck between her teeth?"

That, I submit to the ARRSE jury, is far from being a problem confined to vegans.

To be fair I would dump someone if they didn't like cheese!

If I found out she was a vegan I'd hand her the mess webley. Going out with a mild veggie was bad enough since I'm the type that eats all kinds of beasties and then has a good gnaw on the bones afterwards and sucks out the marrow.

Ran a vegan soup kitchen affair for awhile badly.
You can get vegan cheese its like cheesed possesed except costs an arm and a leg.
Usually brought one packet ad 2lb of real chedder from the market when cooking with it.
Kept the vegan cheese wrapper in plain sight to fool the vegbollah.
Whose main member turned out to be a nonce and ex raf rigger

Ran a vegan soup kitchen affair for awhile badly.
You can get vegan cheese its like cheesed possesed except costs an arm and a leg.
Usually brought one packet ad 2lb of real chedder from the market when cooking with it.
Kept the vegan cheese wrapper in plain sight to fool the vegbollah.
Whose main member turned out to be a nonce and ex raf rigger
I bet your your halal meatballs were suspiciously porky.

He broke up with someone over cheese? He could at least have waited until after the coffee and mints.

If it's been sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk then I'm probably pissed.

Latest Threads