Darwinism at its finest.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by David Powell, Oct 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I think the Cockroaches will be having the last laugh on that dick!!
  2. That's him Bug-gered
  3. 20244.jpg

******* eat me will he? I'm taking a sword down with me, teach the ****** to eat me!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Stomach bug?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I'd like to see them bust out of his stomach like the critter in Alien...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Only in the land of the free could this happen & it did!
    The gentleman or now deceased as he is known is sure to get a Darwin award for his endeavour of leaving the planet!
  7. If he'd won the python, would he really have sold it???
  8. Thankfully Jungle John is still going strong ... record for holding live cockroaches in mouth - YouTube

Loved the audience's reaction in this vid the cockroaches excreting on him being another highlight ... Guinness World Record for lying with live cockroaches

Mind you Madagascan hissing cockroaches in relation to other roach species are benign, i.e not covered in loads of DISEASES, and even make excellent exotic pets helping to combat 'species-chauvinism' in children.Ten large nymphs currently going for four quid on ebay represent excellent value for money. :)

Anyone seen the remake of Bug Btw?
  9. Funnily enough some scientists are actually advocating the eating of insects as a solution to coming food shortages!
    Bugs for Dinner? | PBS NewsHour
    Hmmm.. Locusts & mealworms anyone, now would the chablis or Chateau neuf du pape be more suitable or possibly a little rose d'Anjou!