Darwin Vs Chavs makes I laugh

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
So he got five years for ;

Manslaughter.
Possession of a prohibited weapon.
Perverting the course of justice.

He had plenty of previous including what looks like a conviction for armed robbery (probably a caution).

He also made sure that the firearm in question made its way back into Liverpool gangland so that it can be used again, possibly against some poor sod who just gets in the way.

Five years for that.

= Three years if he is unlucky.

Was it worth bothering, Your Honour Judge Globe QC you absolute and utter fucking dick?

True, but on a brighter note, there's one less chav to worry about and the streets of Liverpool have one less to worry about on a temporary basis.

But I do have to agree with you mate, laughable sentencing from the noble British judiciary.

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
The_Seagull said:
True, but on a brighter note, there's one less chav to worry about and the streets of Liverpool have one less to worry about on a temporary basis.

But I do have to agree with you mate, laughable sentencing from the noble British judiciary.
Could have easily been 2-0 to us with a half decent judge.

As it happens 1-0 is still a win and may there be many more.

Good old Darwin.

LancePrivateJones

MIA
Book Reviewer
Upon a little investigation, this is what our lad could have got for his naughtyness.

Manslaughter ; Imprisonment for Life or any shorter term.
Perverting the Course of Justice ; Imprisonment for Life (really) or any shorter term.
Possession of a prohibited weapon and ammunition ; Ten years max. Five years mandatory minimum.

Well done Judge Globe QC, a man who really does believe that less is more.

Wot a wanker.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
has the memorial group sprang up on Facebook yet so we can go and deface it??

;)

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
LancePrivateJones said:
Upon a little investigation, this is what our lad could have got for his naughtyness.

Perverting the Course of Justice ; Imprisonment for Life (really) or any shorter term.
Possession of a prohibited weapon and ammunition ; Ten years max. Five years mandatory minimum.

Wot a wanker.

LPJ I do hope you would have employed Mr Albert Pierpoints,s decendents to carry out the sentence, you handed down. God save the Queen.

Pararegtom said:
LancePrivateJones said:

Wot a wanker.

LPJ I do hope you would have employed Mr Albert Pierpoints,s decendents to carry out the sentence, you handed down. God save the Queen.
I would have cheerfully acted as Judge, Jury and Executioner myself and there would have been no messing abaht I can tell yer.

I love the Queen as well.

May God save her and the lovely little princes and princesses.

I wouldn't mind my taxes going on a prison big brother- one where we can see him being anally violated as he screams for mummy. 5 years just really isn't enough,but any more, and he'll start to like the arrse rape. (if he doesn't already!)

LancePrivateJones said:
So he got five years for ;

Manslaughter.
Possession of a prohibited weapon.
Perverting the course of justice.

He had plenty of previous including what looks like a conviction for armed robbery (probably a caution).

He also made sure that the firearm in question made its way back into Liverpool gangland so that it can be used again, possibly against some poor sod who just gets in the way.

Five years for that.

= Three years if he is unlucky.

Was it worth bothering, Your Honour Judge Globe QC you absolute and utter fucking dick?

Thats contempt of court that is, you could get five years for that. Top your mates instead and get off with it.

this is exactly what I had in mind when I first mooted the idea of my Secret Government Death Squad.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=149107.html

Pop round to the lads cell in the dead of night and empty a mag of 9mm into him while he sleeps.

save us all a fortune.

Also, anyone caught leaving floral tribute's to the those quad riding theives in the other article as well. Listen in for the doorbell, you misguided scum.

It is obvious when you think about it………. The judge is giving Mr Shooter considerable credit (discount on sentence) for wiping one piece of shit from the face of the earth, and before it could breed. Simples

Taff49 said:
this is exactly what I had in mind when I first mooted the idea of my Secret Government Death Squad.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=149107.html

Pop round to the lads cell in the dead of night and empty a mag of 9mm into him while he sleeps.

save us all a fortune.

Also, anyone caught leaving floral tribute's to the those quad riding theives in the other article as well. Listen in for the doorbell, you misguided scum.
Why not just arm the prisoners, get the feck away, and record it? much more entertaining!

right-grumpy said:
It is obvious when you think about it………. The judge is giving Mr Shooter considerable credit (discount on sentence) for wiping one piece of s*** from the face of the earth, and before it could breed. Simples
Well that's very fucking nice of Judge Glob QC innit?

Very nice indeed considering that he could have sent the little cunt down for a 14 stretch therefore preventing the inevitable conclusion to this in about 5 years time or so.

Wot a bellend.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The_Seagull said:
Four thieves rob for £40,000.
Make their getaway on expensive quad-bikes bought with proceeds from earlier robberies.
Escape route is along an active train track.
Can you see where this is going ? :D

From the Mail.
"Friends of the two dead men had no idea about the raid - and believed they were out having after-midnight races in the fields and trackside."
No.
Nor about where all their Gucci kit comes from. :roll:

"One friend said: 'Everyone around here is devastated.'"
Yeah, now they need to find a new supplier.

" 'The boys were just out having fun - they love their quad bikes.'"
No shit ?
How else would they move all the loot cross-country ?

" 'They regularly go out down there to race and have fun. There are no houses around there and they don't disturb anyone.' "
No ?
Whose fields were they ?

'They were just good lads.'
Obviously not.

'They just enjoy going out midnight racing in the dark down by the track and the fields around there.'
No, not by the track. On the track. But they won't be doing that again.

A message on a floral tribute left on the rail bridge close to the scene of an accident at Rumney read:
"Coops + trever
Never be Forgott boys
BADBOYS"

I didn't have the heart to change the spelling and capitalisation.

"Jobless Trevor lived with his mother Beverley, 50, in nearby Llanrumney, and is the youngest of three children. His family were planning his 21st birthday in just three weeks time."
That'll be the wake planned then.

"'Trevor was a typical young lad who liked going out and enjoying himself. A lot of the boys around here love these quad bikes - they are very popular to take down around the fields.'"
Is it a particularly prosperous area if quads are that popular ?

"'But we had no idea he would go on a railway line. It seems mad but apparently they had done it many times before without any problem.'"
They won't be doing it again now I'm chuffed to say.
But I hope the train driver is ok.

The_Seagull said:
Comes this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/england/merseyside/10476283.stm

:D

Both make I laugh. Anyone got any other amusing examples of Darwinisms war on the underclass?
Another Scouse bonus.

the BBC said:
A 16-year-old boy from Merseyside has been detained for five years for accidentally shooting his best friend dead as they fooled around with a gun.
IF truthful reporting were ever to make a resurgence at the BBC, the paragraph would have read:

'Convicted criminal with previous firearms offences who killed accomplice then refused to give up weapon given thirty month effective sentence.'

Until then we'll just have to accept that this poor innocent lad was a victim of onerous circumstances brought upon him by the evil taxpayers, and has been unjustly imprisoned for an act that was the fault of something else, in fact anything else - as long as the lad isn't blamed.

maguire said:
has the memorial group sprang up on Facebook yet so we can go and deface it??

;)
That made me smile for the first time today :)