Darwin Vs Chavs makes I laugh

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The_Seagull, Jul 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So he got five years for ;

Manslaughter.
    Possession of a prohibited weapon.
    Perverting the course of justice.

He had plenty of previous including what looks like a conviction for armed robbery (probably a caution).

He also made sure that the firearm in question made its way back into Liverpool gangland so that it can be used again, possibly against some poor sod who just gets in the way.

Five years for that.

= Three years if he is unlucky.

Was it worth bothering, Your Honour Judge Globe QC you absolute and utter fucking dick?

2. True, but on a brighter note, there's one less chav to worry about and the streets of Liverpool have one less to worry about on a temporary basis.

But I do have to agree with you mate, laughable sentencing from the noble British judiciary.

3. Could have easily been 2-0 to us with a half decent judge.

As it happens 1-0 is still a win and may there be many more.

Good old Darwin.

4. He should have got 5 years just for possetion of the fire arm. Libberal scum judges are a scurge

Dave

5. Upon a little investigation, this is what our lad could have got for his naughtyness.

Manslaughter ; Imprisonment for Life or any shorter term.
    Perverting the Course of Justice ; Imprisonment for Life (really) or any shorter term.
    Possession of a prohibited weapon and ammunition ; Ten years max. Five years mandatory minimum.

Well done Judge Globe QC, a man who really does believe that less is more.

Wot a wanker.

6. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

has the memorial group sprang up on Facebook yet so we can go and deface it??

;)

7. Hehehe......

8. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

LPJ I do hope you would have employed Mr Albert Pierpoints,s decendents to carry out the sentence, you handed down. God save the Queen.

9. I would have cheerfully acted as Judge, Jury and Executioner myself and there would have been no messing abaht I can tell yer.

I love the Queen as well.

May God save her and the lovely little princes and princesses.

10. I wouldn't mind my taxes going on a prison big brother- one where we can see him being anally violated as he screams for mummy. 5 years just really isn't enough,but any more, and he'll start to like the arrse rape. (if he doesn't already!)

11. Thats contempt of court that is, you could get five years for that. Top your mates instead and get off with it.

12. this is exactly what I had in mind when I first mooted the idea of my Secret Government Death Squad.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/Forums/viewtopic/t=149107.html

Pop round to the lads cell in the dead of night and empty a mag of 9mm into him while he sleeps.

save us all a fortune.

Also, anyone caught leaving floral tribute's to the those quad riding theives in the other article as well. Listen in for the doorbell, you misguided scum.

13. It is obvious when you think about it………. The judge is giving Mr Shooter considerable credit (discount on sentence) for wiping one piece of shit from the face of the earth, and before it could breed. Simples

14. Why not just arm the prisoners, get the feck away, and record it? much more entertaining!