Darwin takes a fit blonde

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Taff49, Oct 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There goes the women multitask better than men argument!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

A damned shame, tragic and thoughts with friends & family. Fly with the Angels Laura. Jesus takes those he loves first. One does wonder if those weird 'half false eyelashes' contributed to the issue. Or if Laura was just dozy? I suppose now we shall never know. RIP. Thoughts with (etc).

Laura.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Accident inspector speculating to make a (valid) point, absolutely no reason to believe it actually happened like that. Poor lass was obviously distracted by fantasising about what I'd do to her.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

So what would you do to her after you slapped her and told her to sort her slack eyebrow plucking drills? It's a Monday night so it is not like you can go down the pub and watch the football. I suppose you could take the dog for a walk.

6. It`s just so damn easy to be distracted by your satnav. I nearly went through the gate of a level crossing just as train went past. All because I was having a wank listening to that sexy voiced Garmin chick. My mum went mental and threatened to sue me for whiplash.

RIP blonde chick.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Fair's fair. Screaming, urinating and defecating simultaneously has to count.

• Like Like x 1
  8. a sad story and a sad end to a life........a lack of common sense & roadcraft helped this young woman leave planet earth early.

• Like Like x 1
  9. It's at a ford about 2 miles from where I live. This is the ford where a 52yr mental health tribunal judge decided to drive through in his Toyota Yaris during the May floods locally, when the depth markers were showing 5ft of water..... Another DARWIN candidate there....

The 'twatnavs' sign has now been removed.. I put the other signs up on the West Berkshire side of the ford...
    Unofficial sign at Headley Ford warns Sat Nav users | NewburyToday.co.uk

As for the report on the dozy 17yr old, I liked the final comment in the report

• Like Like x 2
  10. I hope any sign posted helps to reduce the workload of the fire and police services and, in so doing, saves a few lives. How about proper Stop signs posted above the 'check depth'? Or would the dummies blast right through those as well?

11. You can get celebrity voices for Tomtoms. I wonder if there's a Princess Di one that says "Fuck me! Not again".

• Like Like x 5