Darwin strikes again

http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/Prank-that-cost-life-of.5139890.jp

A PARTYGOER died after eating up to four spoonfuls of damp cocaine.
Gareth Freeman, 22, scooped the drug from a bowl where it was drying and into his mouth during a party at his house in Backhold Drive, Siddal, Halifax.

Moments later, he turned blue and collapsed into an epileptic fit from which he never recovered, an inquest heard.
Friends tried to resuscitate him but he died before an ambulance arrived.

Fantastic :)
 

Charity

Clanker
Am I the only one confused by the relevance of 'damp' in the headline. Are they suggesting if he'd eaten dry cocaine he'd have been fine?
 

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Markintime said:
Hardly the life and soul of the party was he.

only four spoons? bit of a lightweight if you ask me. ;)
 
His mate is saying how he wished he'd "just taken the spoon" from the dead sap. Well, how's about not putting out a bowl of cocaine in the first place? Mind you, it makes a change from ordinary peanuts and twiglets as party nibbles.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
maguire said:
Markintime said:
Hardly the life and soul of the party was he.

only four spoons? bit of a lightweight if you ask me. ;)

Agreed - what a wimp. PROPER party-goers will take a ladle.
 
Love the headline
"Prank that cost life of party joker", makes it seem like some everyday act that went tragically wrong, rather than some bottom feeder, dying of an overdose of an illegal substance.
 
Was it a racing spoon? Or a Speed Spoon?
 

smallbore

Old-Salt
Just shows the dangers of using a Runcible Spoon.
 
vampireuk said:
http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/Prank-that-cost-life-of.5139890.jp

A PARTYGOER died after eating up to four spoonfuls of damp cocaine.
Gareth Freeman, 22, scooped the drug from a bowl where it was drying and into his mouth during a party at his house in Backhold Drive, Siddal, Halifax.

Moments later, he turned blue and collapsed into an epileptic fit from which he never recovered, an inquest heard.
Friends tried to resuscitate him but he died before an ambulance arrived.

Fantastic :)

Could have been a three-and-fourpence job:

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BANGA, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BANGA ...
"I'm dying for a Pepsi or a Coke again!"
BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BANGA, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BANGA ...
"WHAT?"
BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BANGA, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BANGA ...
"I'M DYING FOR A COKE AGAIN!"
"That bowl over there, mate"
 

Blogg

LE
So, pissed up long term Class A drug user trying to show off gulps down just under 10 times the dose than would kill 50% of the population by oral ingestion.

Oh dear how sad never mind.
 
Oh what marvellous news! One less doped up, doled up, smackhead in this world we full time workers have to subsidise.
 
S

Screw_The_Nut

Guest
Is "Labourer" a recognised trade now? What's the career stream for that then?
 
Another muppet bites the dust.

Maybe this stuff should be fed in lethal doses to all pond-life chavs.
 
jarrod248 said:
Muppets just don't get it do they? I imagine his friends and family will now.

His friends will, they'll all be able to get that little bit extra when the next wrap of cocaine gets shared amongst them.
 

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top