What's even worse is I see the coroner is seemingly going to tell Apple to put a warning on their crap telling people NOT to plug the phone into an extension cable and put that on the side of the bath.I loved this bit '
Mr Bull is believed to have plugged his charger into an extension cord from the hallway and rested it on his chest while using the phone.
Safety campaigners have warned about the dangers of charging mobiles near water following the inquest'- NO SH1T, SHERLOCK!
Coming Soon: Laptop LoofasIt's really frightening that someone could be so stupid as to put a 230v outlet on the side of the bath (for that's what happened as there's no way he got zapped jut by the 5v or so out of the charger), and it's even worse when someone who is allegedly educated and intelligent like a coroner thinks that manufacturers have to put warnings on their toys to tell people NOT to hang an extension cable over the side of a full bath.
Sort of.I once saw some horses go "a bit funny" (but not die) as they were being ridden through floodwater near some traffic lights. Presumably volume of water "dilutes" electrical current?