Darwin Awards for 2021

Was about to post that, well spotted!
True Karma, what nasty people - wonder what they would think of having their heads put on the wall.

Morning @pimpernel,
Or a block!
Screenshot_20210725-152734_Photos~2.jpg

Natural selection - cold water does things to the human body

It's not like this sort of thing has made the headlines for a number of years now, and campaigns have been run to raise awareness, nor has it been in the news repeatedly this year.

£1 for a foam noodle, to £30 for an adequate wetsuit........ it's so sad that people don't use basic survival skills and come out of the water alive.
Darwinian selection at it's best.

£1 for a foam noodle, to £30 for an adequate wetsuit........ it's so sad that people don't use basic survival skills and come out of the water alive.
Sssssshh, it's improving the gene pool....

I'm not a natural floater, some people are quite bouyant, but the likes of me have to spend a lot of time treading water, so I wouldn't dream of entering water, without a little backup.

It seems to be a big problem, where the hotter it gets, and the colder the water, it sends your body into spasm....... do we have a big campaign to educate, or leave them to it ?

Natural selection - cold water does things to the human body

Stand by for grief - Only a racist would say such things :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The victims were identified on Sunday night as Edina Olahova, 29, and her son Rana Haris Ali, nine and their friend Mohammad Asim Raza, 41. They were declared dead at the scene.

I'm not a natural floater, some people are quite bouyant, but the likes of me have to spend a lot of time treading water, so I wouldn't dream of entering water, without a little backup.

It seems to be a big problem, where the hotter it gets, and the colder the water, it sends your body into spasm....... do we have a big campaign to educate, or leave them to it ?
Simple answer is to make all civvies do the Underwater Knife Fighting Course (UKFC) like we all do in Basic Trg.

I use some American photos as an example and I offer a full training package for any gullible civvies who want to sign up.

1 day course (plus cerificate and badge) only £895.

max1200.jpg

original.jpg

ThunderBox

On ROPS
On ROPs
Just goes to show that apparent intelligence isn't necessarily anything to do with common sense. Still, one less lawyer in the world can' t be a bad thing.

'The lawyer leaped without a cord attached after misunderstanding a signal.'
According to many Lawyers, it’s the men misreading the signals,

I said yes but I meant no.

Latest Threads