Darwin Awards for 2020

Inshallah.

'A woman fell 35 meters to her death while posing near the edge of a cliff for a photo to celebrate the end of a coronavirus lockdown.

'Olesya Suspitsyna, 31, originally from Kazakhstan, was killed on a at the popular Duden Park in the city of Antalya, Turkey, on Sunday. It is a spot loved by tourists who describe it as the “perfect place to take selfies”. She and a friend reportedly went for a walk at the site, known for its dramatic scenery and waterfalls, following the end of a stay-at-home order in the city, The Sun reports.'

www.news.com.au

Woman falls to death at selfie spot in Turkey as lockdown ends
A woman fell 35 meters to her death while posing near the edge of a cliff for a photo to celebrate the end of a coronavirus lockdown.
www.news.com.au
www.news.com.au

Last edited:
Strangely, no mention of the train driver putting his/her foot down to make sure they got her
A few years back, I was cold called about an advertising campaign about speed vs. child fatality in collisions. The woman read me the statistics about how many survive at 20mph, 30mph etc... “ok” I say, ”how fast must I go for a confirmed kill?”
‘Click... brrrrrrrrrr...’

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm struggling to see how an innocent driver dying when the lorry in front of him lost its insecure load is an example of Darwinism.
Sorry, my bad. I didn't check which forum I was on. :oops:

Dr Death

War Hero
Will be a northern couple breaking lockdown & copulating and dying in spectacular circumstances, probably.
Other regions are available.

Three honourable mentions from the weekend for the idiots now in hospital after jumping off Durdle Door at low tide. One with both legs broken, one with a broken back and one on life support after spending five minutes unconscious on the seabed. Actually he could be a dead cert.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Mary’s mother Pamela said that she had taken her daughter to get her eyebrows, eyelashes and nails done on the day of her death and they spent most of the day together.

View attachment 452936

what with? an emulsion brush?
Bet it took them ages to scrub those off the front of the train.

Nice try, lad!
Better luck next time.

Gotta love the bit about being 'involuntarily celibate.' - 'incel' for short.
So even 'pathetic ****** who never had a shag' has a PC name now?
Its always had a name

It used to be Lindermyer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Nice try, lad!
Better luck next time.

I wonder why there was no mention of the emperor (PBUH) being involved there. It seems that lad was an excellent candidate.

I wonder why there was no mention of the emperor (PBUH) being involved there. It seems that lad was an excellent candidate.
I debated whether to put this in Emp's gallery of fuckwits.
But his lack of pulling skills (fnaar fnaaar!), and a time in prison, mean he will now probably never get laid, so a contribution to the gene pool is unlikely.

Dr Death

War Hero
Nice try, lad!
Better luck next time.

In the lads case the hand you eat with is the hand you wipe with, hope no mixing it up?

neil82

Old-Salt
A few years back, I was cold called about an advertising campaign about speed vs. child fatality in collisions. The woman read me the statistics about how many survive at 20mph, 30mph etc... “ok” I say, ”how fast must I go for a confirmed kill?”
‘Click... brrrrrrrrrr...’
few years back I was the passenger in a car that hit a kid who ran out in front of us, the car was a sierra with the usual missing lobes on the cam so would not pull 5th gear below 50mph, we hit him at over 50 and he survived (few broken bones though), plod put that down to him running and the impact scouped/flipped him over the car