Darwin Awards for 2020

Nothing Irish about that at all, to be shure, to be shure!

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Its very sad, but you are either as thick as pigshit and obey the rules, or bright and can work the survival odds out yourself.

Seems Mary was in one camp but though she was in another.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Its very sad, but you are either as thick as pigshit and obey the rules, or bright and can work the survival odds out yourself.

Seems Mary was in one camp but though she was in another.
being ex-railway myself, I have to agree. It is sad that people feel the need to put their lives on the line (quite literally) rather than follow the correct, safer route. Saw it happen so many times and the end result is never pretty.

Really not sure if I should park this here or the Great Emperor’s thread.
Definitely not a Darwin.

'Killing others: The death of innocent bystanders absolutely rules out a Darwin Award. We don't applaud those who take others out of the gene pool, even if they share some DNA in common. Injuring bystanders is also frowned upon.'

Rab_C

War Hero
Definitely not a Darwin.

'Killing others: The death of innocent bystanders absolutely rules out a Darwin Award. We don't applaud those who take others out of the gene pool, even if they share some DNA in common. Injuring bystanders is also frowned upon.'

Weren’t they all complaining it was too warm so all culpable?

Each individual has a duty of self care. If someone near you is waving an automatic weapon around, walk away or you are as stupid as they are.

pick better friends next lifetime.

Definitely not a Darwin.

I don't agree.
"Don't go anywhere, we're just about to surround you with frozen carbon dioxide as you swim"

Deffo Darwin.

Mary’s mother Pamela said that she had taken her daughter to get her eyebrows, eyelashes and nails done on the day of her death and they spent most of the day together.

View attachment 452936

what with? an emulsion brush?
.... I see mention of living in a caravan at 16 next door to mum and being picked up in her boyfriend's ..... van.
Would this be a win win?

I don't agree.
"Don't go anywhere, we're just about to surround you with frozen carbon dioxide as you swim"

Deffo Darwin.
I guess we'll find out at the end of the year when they announce the 2020 awards.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dingerr The NAAFI Bar 494
pimpernel The NAAFI Bar 362
GreyArea The NAAFI Bar 15

Latest Threads