Darwin Awards for 2019

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Awol

LE
"Georgia is one of 25 states to have enacted "stand your ground" laws, which allow people to respond to imminent threats with any means necessary, including lethal force, without fear of criminal prosecution".

Sounds like heaven.

"Georgia is one of 25 states to have enacted "stand your ground" laws, which allow people to respond to imminent threats with any means necessary, including lethal force, without fear of criminal prosecution".

Sounds like heaven.
The Darwinian point was to accost a homeowner at 0400 wearing masks and shooting a pistol before ascertaining the homeowner had what has been reported as an AR15 at hand.

The Darwinian point was to accost a homeowner at 0400 wearing masks and shooting a pistol before ascertaining the homeowner had what has been reported as an AR15 at hand.
Sounds like a joint Darwin/EM op.
I can imagine EM whispering in the ex-criminals ear about just taking a pistol, that should be enough to overcome any resident or homeowner.
Sam Colt et al win again.

Boris & his chick copulating and falling off the top of the shard.
But then again that would be a fall of grace from a great height

bedended

Old-Salt
I wasn’t sure if this belonged here or on the India news thread.
I wonder if this is a quote @earth would be proud of
“India has the highest number of recorded selfie deaths in the world”
Morning @Rab_C,
Selfie-deaths are always being reported in the local 'comics' but I always remember this one from a few years ago. The bit, "accidentally shot himself in the head", cracks me up.
Personally, I think dangerous selfies should be actively encouraged around the globe:).

E2a: mong spelling, predictive text:mad:

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pimpernel The NAAFI Bar 362
GreyArea The NAAFI Bar 15
pimpernel The NAAFI Bar 525

Latest Threads