Darwin Awards for 2019

Snip from article....

In its report into the incident, the RAIB noted a yellow warning sticker on the door was in a “cluttered environment” among other information signs, and recommended train companies do more to stop passengers putting body parts out of windows.

Short of welding the windows shut, twats will be twats.

"Roper worked for the Welsh Refugee Council charity " WTF is that , a charity for migrating sheep shaggers ? sounds like she will be no great loss.

At first glance I thought she was 18, then I checked again and saw that she was 28. A stupid way to commit self death.
And messy, concussive decompression of the bonce box is going to have an abstract decorative effect on the carriage.

Yokel

LE
Am I the only one to think this was a tragic incident?

Is there a problem with people not having any danger perception, and not understanding that even simple things can do you serious harm?

Lack of situational awareness?

Dread

LE

Is there a problem with people not having any danger perception, and not understanding that even simple things can do you serious harm?

It's called 'stupidity'.

Dread

LE
I would add 14 year old riding without a licence and uninsured moped pisses off local gang members .
Beat me to it. Get involved moving drugs and money across another gang's turf (or stealing from them)? It could be classed as suicide.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

It's just you, I laughed at it.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
This looks a good idea...
funny-photos-men-safety-fails-26__605.jpg

...not!

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer