Darwin awards for 2018

Did the crocodiles shoot him? If not he may well have been bullet proof.

Meanwhile the Ethiopian Police have issued a photo fit of suspect crocodiles.

I should imagine that if you were being monstered by anyone of the above that you wouldn't be too worried about checking the book to see what model it was.

I should imagine that if you were being monstered by anyone of the above that you wouldn't be too worried about checking the book to see what model it was.
The Ace Crocodile of all time is Gustave from Burundi. Believed to have killed 300 people. Seriously, Burundians, it's not safe to go in the water.

Gustave (crocodile) - Wikipedia

Spray cans found near bodies of three people struck by train at London station

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. I was only thinking the other day on the train into Waterloo how shit the place looks with all the (piss poor) graffiti around - evidence of a city in terminal decline in my humble opinion.
No doubt they will all turn out to be ‘lovely lads, who loved their Mums and were never in any trouble’.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind. I was only thinking the other day on the train into Waterloo how shit the place looks with all the (piss poor) graffiti around - evidence of a city in terminal decline in my humble opinion.
No doubt they will all turn out to be ‘lovely lads, who loved their Mums and were never in any trouble’.
(a) Graffiti Artists.......
(b) They sere scoping out the railway tracks for cabling to nick at a later date??
(c) Taking a short cut across the tracks to get to the other side?

Well, it has not been mentioned what ethnicity they are, but whoever they arethey won't be bonking the local munters.

I'm sensing a market stall opportunity in the London area.
"Getcha luvverly stab-proof vest 'ere."
Probably bought the so-called 'stab proof Jacket' off the Internet from some far off exotic country....

A joint entry from three young London lads with a great future behind them. If it wasn't for their selfless act of removing themselves from the gene pool by getting mashed by the 8.05am from East Cheam would have undoubtedly become world class rappers.

Loughborough Junction: Three 'graffiti artists' in 20s killed by train as spray cans are found near their bodies
3 men, spray cans with dabs on them and their "tags"....... " "Watson, I smell the fiendish stench of Moriarty.........."

Does this mean our local Banksy has gone up in value.

It's TFL fault, they never said you should not spray moving trains.

It's the train drivers, police and people who have to clean up the mess I feel sorry for. And the inconvenienced commuters.

Took only her passport and a credit card and left all her other belongings when she walked barefoot into the forest -

Am I the only one who is now interpreting walked barefoot into the forest as stripped naked and dumped into the septic tank
the only major mistake she made was not telling anyone her plans. She had been fasting anyway and had no intention of eating, obviously had no concept of any survival skills so no need to take anything if you have no idea what risks you are exposing yourself to.

I think that she basically went and sat around by a lake for a few days trying to sort her head out and when she was ready (bored and hungry) she went back to her accommodation.

I've done similar things to this all the time, I even run a company that trains people to live off the land (although I do insist that they have a knife and a cooking pot / mug and barefoot never gets past a risk assessment.)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GreyArea The NAAFI Bar 15
pimpernel The NAAFI Bar 525
Duke_of_Kaos The NAAFI Bar 86