Darwin awards for 2018

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
It's one of these ones where there's no clear definition, as "removing oneself from the gene pool" even after producing sprogs is still removing yourself from the gene pool. You may have procreated, but you ain't gonna be polluting the gene pool any further.

I mean, it's not as if you have to die to get such an award either, another common mistake, as plenty get the award whilst living due to them doing things like putting a bullet through their own genitals whilst carrying firearms in their waistband.
Agreed... I thought it was the sort of posthumous award reserved for 20something adventurers that overstep their superhuman abilities or the thick as mince brigade of the same age who stick their hands/head in places to see what will happen. Generally just an embarrassed mum and dad to mourn them rather than kids.....
Which I guess, for Arrse, means "Press on regardless" and "Fight!"

Not eligible as I'm afraid.
How does your being scared affect his entry exactly?

Edited to add: I should have read all the posts before my 'hilarious interjection' as I would have realised it has already been done

A group entry here from our friends in the Ukraine whose unique approach to storing tank ammunition has gained them a nomination......

It's not a tank. Did you ever serve?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
A group entry here from our friends in the Ukraine whose unique approach to storing tank ammunition has gained them a nomination......

I've seen that video on these pages at least three times in two weeks now.

Darwin biker

Well, our fvckwit of the the dy today is Tyrone Evans who is one of those mongs who decides to perform stunts on his quad bike on public roads whilst terrorising the local population and, importantly, NOT WEARING A HELMET.

Perhaps he thought he was safe because he was a helmet....

1517838264907.png

The father of a 21-year-old stunt biker killed in a quad bike crash in Coventry has broken down in tears as he revealed his son was not wearing a helmet.

Tyrone Evans performed high-risk stunts on his bike and many videos of these went viral on social media.

But he often rode illegally on public roads and Dec Evans said his son had been aware he was breaking the law.

So many dumb ways to die.

Edited to add, have a vomit at the sicko knobs who thought he was a "hero" in the video.

Darwin biker

Well, our fvckwit of the the dy today is Tyrone Evans who is one of those mongs who decides to perform stunts on his quad bike on public roads whilst terrorising the local population and, importantly, NOT WEARING A HELMET.

Perhaps he thought he was safe because he was a helmet....

View attachment 320766

The father of a 21-year-old stunt biker killed in a quad bike crash in Coventry has broken down in tears as he revealed his son was not wearing a helmet.

Tyrone Evans performed high-risk stunts on his bike and many videos of these went viral on social media.

But he often rode illegally on public roads and Dec Evans said his son had been aware he was breaking the law.

So many dumb ways to die.

Edited to add, have a vomit at the sicko knobs who thought he was a "hero" in the video.

Another menace taken off our roads before he ploughed across some kids on a zebra crossing or through some young couples windscreen. How his father could say "he wasn't doing any harm." He should get sent down for accessory!

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GreyArea The NAAFI Bar 15
pimpernel The NAAFI Bar 525
Duke_of_Kaos The NAAFI Bar 86