Darwin Awardee?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Oddbod, May 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Did the police do a sweep of the premises

• Like Like x 3
  2. Beaten to it..serves the dirty lead thieving git right

3. No doubt a competing firm of solicitors will be eager to do a no win no fees claim on behalf of the mong burglars family for not making the chimney spastic proof and not proving emergency lighting and an escape route in the chimney....

• Like Like x 4
  4. Moody and Woolley Solicitors? That MUST be a menopausal made up name.

5. He may also be the winner of the Derby 2005 hide-and-seek competition.

• Like Like x 5
  6. I bet that bastard Dick Van Dyke shoved him up there.

_49137705_008456486-1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's the Christmas presents fucked this year then.

8. Nothing to see here. Just liars dealing with some **** who did not pay his conveyancing fee.

• Like Like x 1
  9. The body was taken to ATOS who found him fit for work as suffering only flue after effects.

• Like Like x 12
  10. The solicitors receptionist thought she could hear impro music emanating from the walls... "Just someone jamming in the chimney my dear", said the senior partner.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Get a job you idle wretch.

12. Solicitor "Did he take the lead flashing ?"

Police "He was fully clad when found so we have no idea if he exposed himself during an act of scrap acquisition"

13. I am retired but thanks for the sentiment. I only do a bit of consultancy work now.

Though on the subject of IDS and sums it seems his figure of 900,000, dropping off incapacity rather than face ATOS, was not adjusted for the "Natural wastage" figure. That is short term claimants and deaths. The figure should have been adjusted by the Natural turnover or wastage figure of ????? 900,000. But that would mean that the figure for people dodging ATOS and stopping claiming disability is ZERO. That's stats for you eh ? Instead of 900,000 "Idle wretches" it was 900,000 people returning to existing jobs and a number ending their service on the planet. Hope this is helpful.

14. Is that in between the LSD binges?