DARWIN AWARD NOMINATIONS - 2009

"A boy of nine died after leaping from the roof of a 13-storey building wearing a homemade parachute.
Domori Miles jumped from the building in Brooklyn, New York, with a 'parachute' made from plastic and string."

Metro

Bravo_Zulu said:
"A boy of nine died after leaping from the roof of a 13-storey building wearing a homemade parachute.
Domori Miles jumped from the building in Brooklyn, New York, with a 'parachute' made from plastic and string."

Metro

He survived for an hour- not bad for a first attempt at homemade parachute making, and he had some time to think about what he would have done differently!

ArmyYid

Old-Salt

jamboking

Old-Salt
craign said:
Although he didn't kill himself, this guy has probably taken his genes out of the gene pool with this act of sheer stupidity and therefore deserves to be in the Darwin Award category

Edit: with this guy as a close second

The runner up should give it another go, but using a Lee-Enfield .303 next time - he'd never want to hear the phrase 'bolt action' again :twisted:

craign

Old-Salt
Excognito said:
The runner up should give it another go, but using a Lee-Enfield .303 next time - he'd never want to hear the phrase 'bolt action' again :twisted:
An SLR on gas 0 might do the same trick ;)

She lived but I thought it was a class photo.

alg_polar_bear.jpg

stacker1 said:

alg_polar_bear.jpg

More important, the bear has made a full recovery, but been rebuked by the zoo director for playing with his food. :D

crabnomore

War Hero
alg_polar_bear.jpg

Is it wrong that my first thought was 'She's got a fine pair of t1ts !' :oops: :wink: :wink:

crabnomore said:
alg_polar_bear.jpg

Is it wrong that my first thought was 'She's got a fine pair of t1ts !' :oops: :wink: :wink:

Yes it is wrong, shes a fat munter.

stacker1 said:

alg_polar_bear.jpg

It's a Wet T-Shirt competition that got out of hand .. or paw.

"No, no, no. I said "Bare" them ..."

BTW, is that a look of pain or ecstasy on her face?

pom_pay

Old-Salt
["The Indianapolis Star"]. A cigarette lighter may have triggered a fatal explosion in Dunkirk, Indiana. A Jay County man using a cigarette lighter to check the barrel of a muzzle loader was killed Monday night when the weapon discharged in his face, sheriff's investigators said. Gregory David Pryor, 19, died in his parents' rural Dunkirk home about 11:30 p.m. Investigators said Pryor was cleaning a 54-caliber muzzleloader that had not been firing properly. He was using the lighter to look into the barrel when the gunpowder ignited.

Latest Threads