Darwin Award No. 34,276

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by blue-sophist, Oct 28, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Sky News

Attached Files:

2. Errrm, I really don't have anything to say about this. Wow, just wow.
  3. That made oi larff!
    I like that one of them has a Batman mask drawn on. He's got style and a great sense of irony for a yank, using a crimefighter mask to do a robbery. 8) Is the other one supposed to be Two Face?
  4. Unless the felt tip has made them sterile....

How doe they qualify for a Darwin Award?

From http://www.darwinawards.com/darwin/ 282043Z Oct 2009.
  5. So Picasso and Rembrandt failed to get the 'Monet' after all! :D
  6. (Geek anorak on)Looks more like Catwoman...FFS, the guys a Trany Superhero Walt! 8O :lol:
  7. blue-sophist

Oh, well ... they might next time. :oops:

More the general principle of failed evolution, I suppose. Sorry.
  8. Good spot Blue - begs the question: Did they draw their' own disguises, or did they get each other to apply the "make-up"?

Not quite Darwin (you're so picky CF)! - Funny all the same.
  9. Maybe we could introduce two new awards....

The Eloi award. For retarded Judges who hand out stupidly low sentances or quash sentances.

The Morlock award. For acts of utter stupidity and low level intelligence... as per above.
  10. blue-sophist

OK - Morlock is cool :lol:
  11. Quite Darwinian in concept though, but I sense a lack of spatial awareness in their application of line and form, one can see almost at glance how they have deliberately excluded a disapearing point in their lack of horizon and perspective. Their is however a sort of savageness in the work, almost a primitive joy one might say in how they have striven to unachieve that final finishing statement. All in all I would say these two are not to be trusted and any future works must be regarded as......................Rubbish!. :D :D
  12. :judge: Just when you think you've seen it all. The fact that they have managed to highlight all their distinguishing features i.e eyes, nose etc is brilliant. There must have been a serious discussion between the pair of them to decide how to best disguise themselves.

"So are w'all gonna rob that there liquor store tonight Cletus?"
    "Sure thing Red, but how're we gonna stop them from knowing who we is?"
    "Well I've got this here pen that cover's things up real good on paper, maybe it'll do the same thing on our faces"
    "You sure are a smart som'bitch Red!"
  13. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Many years ago, in my city, we had a small time and very stupid crook. He decided to hold up a local off licence and wore a mask covering the lower half of his face. So far so good. However, he had at one time thought it a brilliant idea to have his name, forename and surname, tatooed on his forhead. He expressed surprise at the arrival at his abode of several highly amused coppers an hour after the deed.