Darwin at his work?

Just an anaconda?
Wimp

Try grizzly bears

Shame Max Cliford is still in clink as I'm sure he would have negotiated much better media sales on primetime for the snake!

Reminds me of a documentary about sharks. There was one guy who went against the idea that bull sharks are dangerous. He was filmed in water about mid thigh that was hoaching with the buggers.

Makes a statement about how perfectly safe he is, just as one decides to take a bite out his leg, oh how I laughed,

Can only hope the snake comes out tops on this one.

Just an anaconda?
Wimp

Try grizzly bears

Erm -

So where's the fekkin Grizzly?

I watched all the clips and never saw him fighting a bear.

I hate it when people do this kind of shit with dangerous animals purely for entertainment, because as soon as snake does what its supposed to do naturally, they will kill it before it kills this bloody retard.

Hopefully it will end this twat and take one more fuckwit out of the gene pool.

stream_img.jpg

If that's the armour he's going to wear, he's fucked! His torso and head might be OK, but his arms and legs with be turned to jelly.

Erm -

So where's the fekkin Grizzly?

I watched all the clips and never saw him fighting a bear.
That's because he is daft but not mental.

J

JWBenett

Because an 18 ft Anaconda will have to sign waivers , fully briefed and sworn to silence before some reality show jizzer in a condom suit splits its anus. Our UKTV execs are on it as we speak. Best outcome , matey gets minced and spat out to rapturous applause.

NEQcounter

War Hero
Total dicksplash. I hope he carks it.

stream_img.jpg

If that's the armour he's going to wear, he's fucked! His torso and head might be OK, but his arms and legs with be turned to jelly.

I imagine he's going to punch his way out of it or something. I wouldn't have thought he's planning on sitting in it for 9 months til he gets shat out.

Didn't someone mention a rope? Images of planks tied across arses are coming to mind.

That's because he is daft but not mental.

Well, he's obviously proper daft if he made a thing called a bear suit and then didn't twat any bears while he was wearing it.

I would. I'd probably chin a few gorillas too, while I was about it.

Well, he's obviously proper daft if he made a thing called a bear suit and then didn't twat any bears while he was wearing it.

I would. I'd probably chin a few gorillas too, while I was about it.
Yeah that little fecker Paddington would get a right kicking.
As for Pooh, well he'd get a knee drop to the spleen.

Latest Threads